Author Topic: PRAISE TO PEOPLE :) ?  (Read 2464 times)

Maryritai

PRAISE TO PEOPLE :) ?
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:08:56 am »
Praise for some very special people to me, Who've earned a Place In My Heart ?

Vantani - A Very Special Girl. Your Humor, Seriousness yet A Love for Fun has really made me like you. We now go way back, Months Now. Love you, Girl :)

Kutanra - Your a True Example of what A Guy Should Be. Your Sweet, Funny, Lovable yet you have your insane and Jerkish Moments, Your actually a gentlemen and A Good Brother. Love you Always ?

Pure - Wow! Like Kuta and Vant, I didn't know what you were like. But Boy.... How INSANE YOU ARE!!!!!!!! Your just about Insane as Gully but Your Sweet. Miss You ?

Okami129 - We got to a rough start, often arguing over Roleplays. But Now I like you. You turn out be cool and fun. Really Enthusiastic about Animes, A Common Interest Between Us. Noodle :p

Gem - Your A Good Roleplayer and Really Awesome. You seem understand The Insanity of Some Your Friends :). Glad to know you ?

Kamaete - One Word to Describe You = Expressive. You are really experienced with Roleplaying, In My Mind, Like You have more knowledge of RP's Than I do, And That is saying something. Keep it up, Kam ?

Armoraq - I've known you a while now, Getting To Roleplay With You basically 1 on 1 on Soul's Rain. You have a certain touch to Roleplay that make you unique. A Obvious Fan of Anime ?

Kyugima - You are really balanced Woman. You don't see the glass half-empty, You see it half-full. You see the positive things about specific topics yet you don't refuse to see the negativeness. Your such a Random Person ?

Teal Skeletore - Your Uber Awesome! You may be a newbie to Minecraft but Your Cool and A Fantastic Builder! You really have some potential. M.I.N.E.C.R.A.F.T ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now This is a shout-out to Extremely Special Friend. A Girl who had helped me some many times, Supported Me during my times of RPing and Just Became Someone I'll always remember

Kalber- Kal, You just blow me away. In Every Aspect of You, It seems to sparkle, giving off energy. Even when we first met through Roleplaying, I couldn't believe how good you were. Now Even though those memories seem so distant, We still know each other, We see through each other. We've been through Highs, Lows and Exciting Stuff. Always Love You, Kaitlyn. Thank-you For The Memories You Gave me.

Maybe Someday You'll get enough Time To Join FH, Like you told me. I hope for that day to come :D

Love, Sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now For My Last Praise.

Arturia - Now, This seems weird, praising somebody that no one even knows. That's because I know You.  I've never actually been grateful for you since recently. The Time we spent together, It was great and nice, a Little Break.

I know you'll Probably Never See this, Since You don't RP but Know This.
I Love you, Always Will :)

Love From Your Sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 08:00:47 pm by Demonic-Angel »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: PRAISE TO PEOPLE :) ?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 07:42:46 pm »
B'awww, thanks DA. ?

Maryritai

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 07:58:17 pm »
No Problem, Gem.
You are special to me, Even thou We have Roleplayed a Few Times.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 02:31:01 pm »
Yeah, Big time first impressions are always wrong. And you won't believe how obsessed I am with anime! I actually wannu move to japan because I love their anime! Also if you know where I can watch air the anime then I would be happy because I had looked for that anime a long time.

The liar and the thief