Author Topic: Naia, my only character  (Read 1920 times)

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
Naia, my only character
« on: March 27, 2020, 10:48:17 pm »

~ N A I A ~
user's fursona, meaning "Water Nymph" in various

~ B A S I C   F A C T S ~

Naia, also called Nai, is an adolescent lioness, aged 18 in human years.
Her zodiacal sign is piscis, she's cisgender and heterosexual.

~ P E R S O N A L I T Y ~

She's most known for being extrovert and kind to everyone, has a great facility making new friends and knows how to bring out a smile to almost everybody. She has a funny spirit, loves to laugh and make her environment laugh with her, she enjoys every small moment with her most loved ones. Naia is also a very impatient lioness, she doesn't manage to wait for certain things that would require a long wait to be well done, a thing that makes her give up so many things but those that she is actually good at.
She is also very lazy with so many things but very active with things that she really likes to do or she's good at, it's kind of a contradiction but it kinda makes sense, she must have motivation in her life. That may be because she tend to feel every emotion in a very strong way, she's pretty emotionally weak and this can lead to hurt her so much and be insecure of her own trusted environment, she always needs somebody by her side and she's really afraid to end up alone someday, she's dependent
Beside her funny and silly side, Naia has a great mind; she has a great capacity to think and end up with wise conclusions, and also to give smart advices to everyone, although she barely aplies them into her own life, that leading to her caring and empathic nature. She can spend so much time listening to someone with problems, talking with them about it and try to make the other individual feel safer and better, because Naia spreads a confident environment that let other people trust on her no matter what.

~ H I S T O R Y / P E R S O N A L   L I F E ~

Naia was born on a rainy winter midnight. Her mother Silva brought her to the world that was waiting for her while the drops falling from the sky dressed her and her daughter Naia, meaning water nymph. Naia grew up in a familiar environment; she was beside her mom and dad all day, although her so much older brother Jaim left the pride a long ago to make an alternative pride by himself.
When Naia was a young cub, her dad got trapped between heavy rocks causing him the loss of his left back paw, leaving him traumatized and not being able to do what he loved anymore, fight as a warrior on the Pride Lands. That caused jelaousy towards his mate, the mother of his daughter Naia; Naia's mother was a skilled hunter in the pride and kept up her role. Due to the jelaousy attack, Naia's father started to mistreat her mother, mostly psychologically, but also physically. Naia, as a young cub, wasn't understanding what was happening and why her parents acted weird when Naia was around, because Naia's father tried to keep the mistreatments away from her daughter's sight, and so Silva did, just not to worry her daughter, she believed she was too young to know this and it would leave her a trauma.
As the time passed, Naia was growing up inconscious of her family status at all, she only knew about the "little fights" between her parents, but nothing more. Naia made so many friends by her side, she was living a very acceptable and enjoyable childhood after all; she spent most of her childhood with her very first best friend Daki, they were inseparable until he had to leave at early teenage to move on with his mom and maybe make a pride by himself.
Then as a grown cub lioness and with her environment formed, the doubts were growing as Naia did, and she saw everything with her eyes once she returned to the homeplace one day. Naia was shocked, and for sure confused, she didn't last a second to go between her mother and father crying asking what was going on. Her father, unable to analyse the situation at the moment, exploded in an anger attack, and for the first time Naia helped with the situation that was living at home for months.
Naia tried to convice her mother to leave her father and told her to ask to exile him for mistreating; her mother didn't accept because she didn't want to ruin the family.
Months passed and Naia was already a teenager, and was absolutely more aware of his father, now seeing him with different eyes than before and losing affection to him. The situation seemed calm, until it was lived again. For the second and last time, Naia stopped them and by force and by herself warned the other members of the pride to help her with the situation and notice them of what was going on during the last months, now convincing her mother to tell about it for the wellness of her and the family.

Eventually, Naia's father was exiled and turned into a rogue, living in a place far away from the Pridelands. For once in a long time, Naia and her mom were calm at the homeplace.
Surprisingly, Naia recovered some contact with her father after her barely affection towards him, and went to see him several days because she deserved explanation after all, to her and to her mother; Naia's father told her he was really blind about losing all what he loved doing and blamed her mother for no reason, and he was regretful about it because he lost everything. Her father could change his mind, but circumstances won't, so the only thing she could do is try to get along with him again, as he regret everything.
Naia was living a great life then, with some difficulties sometimes but the price was worth it; once Daki moved out, Naia met tons of new people and made fantastic real new friends that would stand by her side always. She always moved around with the same people, mostly with her two best friends which she had known before but didn't deepen on getting to know them. Regarding her love life, Naia first fell in love with a lion during her adolescence, with whom she experimented with love, but she got nowhere due to the distance and the kingdoms that separated them, and later she fell in love with a charming lion who taught her especially maturity and to be the lioness that she is today. Naia, being a hopeless romantic, had her lows at the end of her love relationships, but she did not give up, so she began to live the crazy life with her friends and left love aside and tried not to focus on it anymore because she felt that she was missing many things suffering for love.

However, Naia's story has just begun.

~ A D D I T I O N A L   S T U F F ~

o   Her favourite colour is teal.

o   Skilled in agility, flexibility and motricity.

o   Carries a strawberry scent.

o   Owns a sapphire necklace, a red bracelet and five piercings on her ears.

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez

SpicyDirt

Re: Naia, my only character
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 11:12:08 pm »
This is a really well made post! Do you plan on using her in any roleplays?

Offline NaiaRulez

• naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 11:29:53 pm »
This is a really well made post! Do you plan on using her in any roleplays?

Awww thank you! <//3
Actually I would love to! I'm pretty bored lately and I would like to roleplay with this char also because I never roleplayed decently with Naia x3

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 12:10:29 am »
Your character is certainly a lovely floof! I love her personality and design, very good job ^^

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 12:58:04 am »
Her design is neat!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline NaiaRulez

• naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 11:33:42 am »
Your character is certainly a lovely floof! I love her personality and design, very good job ^^
Her design is neat!

Thank you so much, really! <//3