Author Topic: ' Nidhogel's Biography // Journal  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Hanging Dog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • #Herbs // Toppsi Twirlly
    • View Profile
' Nidhogel's Biography // Journal
« on: August 12, 2015, 06:11:24 am »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 04:36:10 am by Nidhogel »

Sig und Avvie von Moi
In-game User(s): Hanging Dog & Bleached
--
I'm Always Here If Ever You Need Halp

Offline Hanging Dog

• View Profile
Re: ' Nidhogel's Biography // Journal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 04:52:38 am »

8/17/2015
- So it was my father's birthday today, he turned 50. I decided to give him a hunting knife as a gift, he seemed to really like it, he's always been a good sport about everything.
--
On a whole other topic, I was on the forums today I discovered a mistake I've been making for a while, I think I've made it in every post I've made. I've been spelling my own forum name wrong...|| I didn't notice, not even when Bawfle thanked me on her art page, instead I was all salty "Oh Bawfle, it's not one 'g' it's two you beautiful floof..." || But just now, not even ten minutes ago I looked at my name and exclaimed @#$!. So behold my first derp moment, sure to not be the last. <3
--
I think I said something about a pack I was a part of called the London's Aether. It was the first group I ever joined. It was an amazing group, especially for newbie me who knew nothing of the rules of Role Play or what Realistic meant. The group lasted a long time like, and I may be wrong about this but three some years. Well, I just discovered recently that they are returning to Feral Heart. It's always nice to reunite with old friends, I am very excited for the return of The London's Aether.
--
Well, that's all; thank you for reading. I'll be inserting a journal every now and then, but feel free to post your thoughts in between.
--
. Nidhogel

Sig und Avvie von Moi
--

Offline Hanging Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 08:24:51 am »

8/19/15
-- My Binging --

So, I just finished season 3 of American Horror Story, I started binge watching it on Netflix not to long ago, and I have to say I really enjoyed the series despite, what I can say, the wave of rated R scenes ;; .The next series I've decided to binge is Doctor Who, it's nice and long and should last me quite some time; I've also heard about it from my friends for two+ years. <.> <33
-- Cat --

So, not to long ago I got my cat  
a new water dish for reasons.
It's hot here during the summer and my cat has issues drinking normal water from a bowl, even if its freshly poured from the most pristine water tap. So I got him a fountain. A very expensive classy fountain. 4 days and counting and all he does is stare at it like it's some kind of atrocity before dooping is chubby buns into the bath tub and drinking from the rusted spout there...

Sig und Avvie von Moi
--

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 01:14:56 pm »
Wow, you're such a nice person throught out the making of your bio. Nidhogel matches perfectly well with the words you put with each letter. <3 We are very similar, although I am a person who is a complete introvert and does not like sitting with a large group of people. On the other side, I love meeting new people and chatting around to make them smile, it fills me with goodness.

Your cat is so beautiful and it's eyes are so bright. :D I will give you a nuzzle, this bio is so good. I'd love to hang out with you sometime, you sound like an interesting user around here...

+Nuzzle.

Offline Hanging Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 03:38:28 pm »
Wow, you're such a nice person through out the making of your bio. Nidhogel matches perfectly well with the words you put with each letter. <3 We are very similar, although I am a person who is a complete introvert and does not like sitting with a large group of people. On the other side, I love meeting new people and chatting around to make them smile, it fills me with goodness.

Your cat is so beautiful and it's eyes are so bright. :D I will give you a nuzzle, this bio is so good. I'd love to hang out with you sometime, you sound like an interesting user around here...

+Nuzzle.

Awe, how very sweet of you to say. I'm the same way at first, but once I warm up I just let my self go,
meeting new people is always fun though I have a tendency to stay with the people I know XD.
Regardless here there is a feeling that you can do anything you put your mind to.
 FH has  a creative vibe like that.
--
Thank you! He's actually has two different colored eyes, if you look close one is darker than the other.
That's due to a fight he got into when he was younger. He was such a boss in his prime.
 He's about nine now and doesn't nothing but lay about.
--
Thank you for all your wonderful compliments, they really feel me with joy <3
and doing some hanging out would be great, hope to see you about soon : P
+ Nuzzle
--
Sincerely, Nidhogel

Sig und Avvie von Moi
--

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 08:22:18 pm »
Wow, you're such a nice person through out the making of your bio. Nidhogel matches perfectly well with the words you put with each letter. <3 We are very similar, although I am a person who is a complete introvert and does not like sitting with a large group of people. On the other side, I love meeting new people and chatting around to make them smile, it fills me with goodness.

+Nuzzle.

Awe, how very sweet of you to say. I'm the same way at first, but once I warm up I just let my self go,
meeting new people is always fun though I have a tendency to stay with the people I know XD.
Regardless here there is a feeling that you can do anything you put your mind to.
 FH has  a creative vibe like that.
--
Thank you! He's actually has two different colored eyes, if you look close one is darker than the other.
That's due to a fight he got into when he was younger. He was such a boss in his prime.
 He's about nine now and doesn't nothing but lay about.
--
Thank you for all your wonderful compliments, they really feel me with joy <3
and doing some hanging out would be great, hope to see you about soon : P
+ Nuzzle
--
Sincerely, Nidhogel
What's better than kind words? :) I always like reading this kind of stuff, mostly about people or peoples experiences. Oh, that'll be great! Add me in-game: amnea (with no spaces or dots). I might not be on all the time, but I will be every 2 or 1 day. And thank you for the nuzzle! <3

Offline Hanging Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 04:14:19 am »

• So many events and experiences have occurred since last I posted @~@ It's been absolutely hectic, but before I begin my spiller of events, I want to wish you all Happy Holidays and a Grand New Year!

--
Now that's done <3 Let's do this!
[] Learning German
[] Started Deer Season off with a bang! // Don't get me wrong I love all animals // It's a food thing. </3
[] Went Black Friday shopping, nearly died again, but I got some great gifts for my three younger siblings and my fur-baby -Holds up a very grumpy kitty - Mitterman <3 // Santa's getting all the credit tho', gotta keep the dream alive!
[] I dropped into the pit of Nightcore. / Tho, I'm a jack of all music so why not add that to my already bizarre playlist, huur.
[] The short time I when back on FH I actually received my first ever preset which was amazing, Danke Ebony luv.
--

I kept it short and sweet so I could get to the good stuff. I don't want this page to be just about me, I want this Journal to be a zone for me and the amazing people who take time out of their lives to read this stuff. Sooo here are some questions I would love to ask, if I may. ^^'

--
[] What languages, if any have you had the pleasure of learning?
[] Do you have a grumpy pet that you can't stop loving?
[] If you can think back, whether you made it or it was a gift, how did it feel having your character where a preset for the first time?
[] Black Friday? How crazy or not crazy because you be like 'Holy Nawh.'
--

So there you are! I hope you have some fun with that.
Thank you so much for reading!!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:40:15 am by Nidhogel//Twirl »

Sig und Avvie von Moi
--