Author Topic: The Factory Fiasco (Human Apocalypse RP)  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
The Factory Fiasco (Human Apocalypse RP)
« on: June 15, 2016, 10:30:33 pm »

Yes, you read right, "The Factory Fiasco." A human, apocalypse themed roleplay. We invite you, forum roleplayers to join us, and survive with us, in this destroyed society and landscape alike. All the information you need will be here on our website.

http://thefactoryfiasco.boards.net/

Please do not sign up until accepted, or your account will be removed!We are an apocalypse theme roleplay that involves two major groups of survivors, loners, and those in-between surviving in a dilapidated city where nature has reclaimed what was truly hers. Trees growing from collapsed buildings, moss and shallow waters covering the roads, and hoards of "infected" on every turn. Each infected must be "dealt with" differently in order to effectively escape! Companions, such as tamed cats, dogs, and yes, horses are a big part of our society! As well as our radio stations that most of the survivors tune into. Want to find out more? Fill out this application below! Thank you & Stay Safe!

Application
(Mandatory)
Reference Picture & Description of Appearance:
Characters Name:
Activity:

(Optional)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

(Mandatory)
Roleplay Sample:

I will get back to you as speedy as possible! Thank you for any applications and thank you for your time! Below I'll post in some spoilers a few types of infected, so you could get a better look of the roleplay.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:36:24 pm by Cass! »

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: The Factory Fiasco (Human Apocalypse RP)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 05:47:48 pm »

Characters Name: Lizzy White
Activity: Will be activ, since it's a forum roleplay.

Strengths: Athletics, parkour, 1v1 fights
Weaknesses: Swimming,
Dislikes: pushy people

Roleplay Sample: Yet again settled onto the edge of the building that she found a good place to rest on, Lizzy only flashed a smile with her chin tilted up. A single AK over her shoulder with the tip drifting onto the gravel that was set all over the roof of the building, the sound didn't distract the girl, not as much as it should. Yet, she was enjoying her time watching the sunset with faint silence around her, no distant sounds of walkers below. (short because I'm braindead)

(I also wish to add another character into the roleplay.)
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline savvysequence

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Factory Fiasco (Human Apocalypse RP)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 09:41:33 am »

Characters Name: Lizzy White
Activity: Will be activ, since it's a forum roleplay.

Strengths: Athletics, parkour, 1v1 fights
Weaknesses: Swimming,
Dislikes: pushy people

Roleplay Sample: Yet again settled onto the edge of the building that she found a good place to rest on, Lizzy only flashed a smile with her chin tilted up. A single AK over her shoulder with the tip drifting onto the gravel that was set all over the roof of the building, the sound didn't distract the girl, not as much as it should. Yet, she was enjoying her time watching the sunset with faint silence around her, no distant sounds of walkers below. (short because I'm braindead)

(I also wish to add another character into the roleplay.)
Hello! I am the head admin of TFF. You are in! Add me on Skype and we will get you started! (Be sure to add a recognizable message, I don't accept random requests!)

Thank you for joining in, and welcome. :)!