Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 34669 times)

Offline tycho

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 04:12:08 pm »
This might be considered more of a personal issue, but for a few people i've talked to, the game gets stuck on the loading screen as if it's supposed to say 'bad token.' but i can move the mouse around. it worked for an hour or so, but now it's as if it crashed? not sure, but it doesn't let me play, neither few of my buds.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 04:14:38 pm »
I made a fresh new FH with nothing from my older FH's saved in it. I clicked Feralheart.exe and it the little blue wheel of loading was on my curser. But it didn't load. Instead Feralheart.exe had completely 100% removed itself from existence(No joke its not even in my recycling bin)

Hi! This is most likely from Windows Defender or your antivirus not recognizing the file since it is so new. Make sure your firewall allows it to run. A blue window may pop up titled Windows Defender. You need to click the "more info" button and then click "Run Anyways" Let me know if this fixes it!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline ryderuwu

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 04:19:55 pm »
When you make the tail max size on canine it goes into the ground.
Picture; https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/597787710723194881/598185259133042698/unknown.png?width=994&height=560

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 04:22:49 pm »
Been having issues with the game's application not working, even on a fresh download.
The application will run and then disperse from the folders, leaving a txt code behind if the application is named 'Feralheart'

There is no particles issue to fix.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2019, 04:25:00 pm »
Friends list doesn't work properly: It still says that the user is online after the user has disconnected. The name doesn't get transfered from online to the offline list after disconnected:

Open image in new tab for a closer look.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 05:20:36 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Katy45

• Forum Newcomer
    • Petra193
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2019, 04:37:04 pm »
For me, the problem is that the logo just removes itself, it just disappears, when I click on it twice. I don't understand why.

Offline heartbeat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 04:41:05 pm »
when editing an existing character thats had its markings put black from the update or making a new character the body and tail markings will not stick to your chosen color, example putting them white then pressing OK to finish, they will turn themself GRAY and you cannot change it

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 04:42:03 pm »
AVAST antivirus clashes with the game launcher, as in it removes and quarantines the file as soon as your run it without warning. Adding it as an exception doesn't work. I just sent the file for analysis so it might be fixed soon but idk.

EDIT: If you guys are having trouble with avast deleting the game file: Run avast, click on security, go to virus chest, click on the checkbox next to feralheart.exe, click the three dots next to delete, and click on send for analysis.
it doesn't fix it but it might make avast stop deleting it soon enough.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:52:00 pm by WolfQueen »

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 04:44:49 pm »
AVAST antivirus clashes with the game launcher, as in it removes and quarantines the file as soon as your run it without warning. Adding it as an exception doesn't work. I just sent the file for analysis so it might be fixed soon but idk.
I think your issue might be what's happened to mine. Perhaps it's avast that is shutting down the program.. ty for mentioning this.

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2019, 04:53:38 pm »

EDIT: If you guys are having trouble with avast deleting the game file: Run avast, click on security, go to virus chest, click on the checkbox next to feralheart.exe, click the three dots next to delete, and click on send for analysis.
it doesn't fix it but it might make avast stop deleting it soon enough.

I scanned it with my Avast, but it says its all good. but it still disappears
Merrp