Author Topic: My condolences  (Read 1476 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
My condolences
« on: October 23, 2015, 01:10:09 am »
It is two hours left until I get up for work and at the moment I fear my night will be sleepless. My thoughts go out to those families, and people who have lost friends and/or loved ones in the recent school-stabbings in south of Sweden.

I cannot begin to understand why a 21 year old young man would go on such a rampage. Even though this is a horrible thing, I am glad it wasn't worse.
For those who lost their lives.. May you rest in peace.
RETIRED.

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: My condolences
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 07:39:44 am »
This is just...disgusting and cruel. A lot of these school massacres have been happening more and more around the world, and my condolences go out to anyone who's ever lost someone close to them in these horrible tragedies. I hope this man was caught, and is going to serve for his crime. I couldn't imagine losing family or friends to this. I'm really sorry to hear about this...
Side account for Sigyn

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 08:39:42 am »
Aye. I just wanna add the news striking this morning regarding the school massacre in the US as well..
I've got trouble understanding why people would do such a thing. Whether you're unhappy or dislike the politics.. Why. Just why.

Also. Not going into much detail but the man died at the hospital the same day.
RETIRED.

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 03:19:06 pm »
Well, at least he can't cause anymore trouble, but as I said, this is happening all the time and I've had such a shocking day with all this news. As well as Australia having an earthquake today, the news about these massacres is unsettling. Rest in peace to all the victims whose lives were tragically taken from them today..
Side account for Sigyn

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 04:38:46 pm »
Seems the world can't stop for a second.. There's been a threat to another school. The city next to mine. Personally, I believe it's just a child who is wanting to get out of a test and believe they can get away with being anonymous on the internet. The school was evacuated. Haven't heard anything since.
RETIRED.

Preach

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 07:49:33 pm »
Sad to hear the man had such a behavior. :S My prayers go out to the family who lost a loved one.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 08:29:34 pm »
When I saw this I honestly didn't know what to say, and I still don't. It kinda feels like the world's going crazy this month.

I'll keep the families who have lost their loved ones in my prayers. :c