Author Topic: Portals.  (Read 2190 times)

wolfdog01

Re: Portals.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 12:58:50 am »
Though I do like how the maps connect each other smoothly, I gotta say having random map placements seemed to help the game before. Like the old Lonely Cave example, had a few maps all very different from each other so people could easily spread out. Kinda neutral on this idea tho, dunno...

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 11:08:45 pm »
This is actually a thing I mentioned to Raz in some discussions for helping spread people out through the maps more. I totally agree with this and I strongly believe this is an idea that can actually help a lot. Unfortunately I can't make any promises as to exactly what design ideas will be accepted into the next patch as that's not solely up to me. I will make sure that this idea and thread of yours gets brought to the attention of the right eyes when the time comes again though <3. Thanks for your suggestions!
glad to hear this

it's a very small thing that shouldn't take too much time, so i can understand it being a lower priority.
but at the same time
it short
it sweet
it eat.

regardless, glad it's at the very least going to be considered.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline moonwolf303

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HOI
    • Moonwolf303
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 04:31:50 am »
Very nice idea! (lol, Im trying to post some...my rank had remained low cause of me being the little antisocial crab that I am..)
I completely support this! When I first joined It was very hard for me to find anything...it took me weeks just to find Cherika..and I literally JUST found bonfire last week. This would be very helpful to newer members along with the older ones as well.