FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

Vumilvu's real story

(1/1)

Bennie:
Vumilivu or vumi is a ligeress,

She has born in a lion pride. Her father was the leader. Her mom was a tiger... she has escaped from some hunters wanna sell her to a zoo. Her father saw her mother once. He was young. They got friends. He helped her with getting food and didnt told it anyone. When he got bigger and left the rpude to look for a his own he had win a pride from another lion. Without kill him he got the pride. Then he had a group of lionnesess, but he actually loved vumi's mother. So he got her into the pride. The lionneses where confused by a tigeres entering the pride. They hated her. But vumi's father loved her. They got cubs together altough they knew it was fault and against the nature.

3 little cubs. 1 male 2 females.
The lionneses knew there where cubs...  they talked to vumi's father tell him its wrong and that he should get lion cubs. But he said he loved her and he wont kick her. Then the lionneses got angry. One rainy night they got to the den where the tigeres kept her cubs... They killed them... Altough one escaped....

The little cub got found by a lionnes callled kamunyak (snakebite). She helped her to get a pride to grow up. She was kicked out her own pride because she talked not good to the leader. She knew she couldnt take care of it alone so she brought it to the pride. The little cub got accepted... but kamunyak not.

(now vumi is going to tell)

I was there... finally i had a pride... new family. I didnt know where i was from... everything was like deleted form my memory. I asked who would be my mommy. But then a little cub called kobey came. He said he had no mommy too and i couldt grow up without. Then i asked to what would be my name. Kobey and tamani(Then the friend of kamunyak) came. Kobey said: stripey and Tamani said: Vumiliu. I chose for vumilivi what means: persistent.

Then they accepted kamunyak back. She came back with her cub called airido.
Then it was a live in a pride like everyone.
Kamunyak got in love with tamani... i was teasing them. Then they got mates... but suddenly it was broken.. i dont know why... maybe of me... because i said tamani had to go after kamunyak because she is her mate and she was going into wolf territory. I was almost fullgrown then. But still had my old fur.

Then i felt in love with someone who didnt love me.
The i was in charge of the pride because the leader wouldnt be there for a long time. I had to say it to his uncle but i forgot. Then the pride died. I tried to get more members but again it broke.
Now.. im waiting for the leader to return.... how ive to say that the pride is death!

Now im just hanging around... looking for a place to fit in... but they dont accept me because im a liger!... im liek a stranger on this world... who fits in no pride.

snakebite:
I'm bennie with snake's char..... well I'm really bad at rping but a bit good in making up stories :D

Avani:
Nice Story! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version