FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

~Thyme~

<< < (8/8)

wolfdog01:
I could paint it if I wanted to but I think I might just print a black colored model and then paint on that. I don't wanna mess up on this one since her face is so tiny lol.
Thank you guys for all your comments! I am still very excited to have her and now I need to make a little corner of all the art and stuff I have of her lol

Ironic:

--- Quote from: wolfdog01 on November 07, 2020, 04:35:50 pm ---I could paint it if I wanted to but I think I might just print a black colored model and then paint on that. I don't wanna mess up on this one since her face is so tiny lol.
Thank you guys for all your comments! I am still very excited to have her and now I need to make a little corner of all the art and stuff I have of her lol

--- End quote ---
Make sense. I don't blame ya x3
Can't wait to see more.

wolfdog01:
Updated it for the final time, just the small tattoo.
Also learned that I cannot change the material the model is printed in so maybe one day I will paint her. I already broke the first one after dropping her a few times lol. She lost a leg, her glasses, and the tips of her ears. I have two more though, I plan on only printing 25 at most. If I break more than that then that's on me lol. I'm also keeping all the ones I print just out of curiosity of slight changes in material and how I break each one.
I've also done a few photo shoots out in nature with her figurine so maybe I will upload those on another thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version