Author Topic: Gio's Bio (ft. characters?)  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
Gio's Bio (ft. characters?)
« on: September 03, 2018, 07:25:17 pm »
Is it weird to have a bio when you've only made like 10 posts? Oh well, I guess if I count the posts on my old account from 2012 which shall not be named I have enough.

;basic info;
name: Vinnie
in-game user: Giorno
zodiac: Taurus sun, Leo moon, Pisces rising
myers-briggs: INFP
hogwarts house: Gryffindor
patronus: Bay horse

;favorites;
color: wine red
animal: deer
musician: David Bowie
video game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
movie genre: horror
tv show: House M.D.
anime: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Vento Aureo is my favorite part -points at username-)

;my FH story;
I first found out about the game through an Impressive Title video. Unfortunately, IT had already shut down by that point, which left me severely disappointed. After a couple months however, I found out about FeralHeart and immediately joined and proceeded to spend my entire childhood on here in May 2012. I used to be an avid roleplayer, which is something I'm trying to get back into, though I've found it a bit more difficult than it used to be due to my anxiety and perfectionism spiking up since then. I made my current account in July 2015, as I wanted to distance myself from who I used to be. Not that I had done anything wrong on the forums or in-game, but I'm a completely different person now, which is understandable seeing as I was 11-13 at the time my old account was active. I took a long break from the game and recently decided to get back into it. Nowadays you can usually find me at the Lonely Cave portal in The Grounds where most people hang out, generally, lurking and occasionally commenting on things I find amusing or intriguing.

;random facts that don't fit anywhere else;
=I can understand Italian but I'm really bad at speaking it
=I'm currently studying Japanese Kana, and plan on moving on to Kanji once I have a strong grasp on them
=I play guitar and a little bit of bass
=I feed stray cats
=I've dabbled in video editing before, but mostly basic stuff
=I draw a lot, but I don't like posting my art on the internet

;other games/sites you might find me on;
PokeFarm: Space Oddity
Lioden: Xhorder
IMVU: thrashmetalsolo

So yeah, that's about it. I'm not too talkative but I am very friendly, so if you ever feel like chatting feel free to hit me up in-game, on one of the games mentioned above, or on my discord (which is in my signature)!

I might end up putting my most used characters here as well, since I don't think they warrant a separate thread in the Characters board just yet, but editing their pictures takes too much time so for now here's Marlon, my fox that I use most often. (shoutout to WolfWorms' wonderful textures that I'm using right now!)

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Gio's Bio (ft. characters?)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 01:01:10 am »
JoJo is certainly the best anime in the world. Stardust Crusaders is my favorite part and always will be (though I love Steel Ball run and Battle Tendency a ton).
Hey, I'm also studying Japanese! I'm about halfway through Hiragana and can speak a few sentences.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 06:37:59 am »
Totally alright to make a bio with just 10 posts x) it's awesome seeing our members getting into the community =)

Aayyee- I love Metal Gear! David Bowie is a good pick, too x) Nice bio you got here~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 09:52:41 am »
Wonderful Bio! I really like the simple layout and how you added the outline around your character. I must say, I use WolfWorm's textures as my main ones too! They're pretty great c:

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Flurr

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 10:56:30 am »
Seems alright to me! Looks like you have some nice characters! I love Marlon <3. It is nice knowing about you.

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 09:21:14 pm »
aaa I'm happy you guys like the bio!
---
@morqque agreed! There are few things that could come close to it tbh. SBR and Battle Tendency are probably my 2nd and 3rd picks, tho I think all parts are great in their own way. Good luck on your Japanese! I know I'm gonna need a ton of luck if I wanna get anywhere near basic fluency

@Ame88 MGS as a franchise has such a unique charm to it, sometimes I think of them more as movies than games. One thing's for sure, they're art. And if I had to listen to one artist for the rest of my life, I'd probably pick Bowie. I'm really glad to be participating in the community again!

@Valar.Morghulis they really are great, aren't they? They make my characters looks so much more like, polished and realistic. I was worried my bio looked too simple but I'm glad you like it!

@Flurr that's the first time someone's told me they love one of my chars :0 I feel so proud. Thank you!
---
I might consider using this thread as a journal too eventually, wouldn't want to clutter up the board too much

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781