Author Topic: The Flock  (Read 3072 times)

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
The Flock
« on: July 25, 2016, 01:30:44 am »
All of my characters living together with my chicken characters and my not chicken characters become chickens...

Henrietta sat in her folding chair, holding a gardening book in her wing. It was actually very easy to focus on the words in her book when the other hens were squawking loudly as they played. She took a sip of her iced tea: it was a very hot day. She looked up from her book.
"Who wants lemonade?" Henrietta called.
Cocoa and Lulu stopped playing and ran over to her. Pip abandoned his mud castle and GrapeFruit stopped picking flowers off of Henrietta's garden.
Henrietta went inside and opened the fridge, removing a large pitcher of icy cold, sweet lemonade. She poured each of the hens a drink of it, which they drank happily. When they were finished, Cocoa suggested turning on the sprinklers, which Lulu supported. Pip and GrapeFruit agreed to this also.

All of them went back outside again and helped Henrietta gather up the hose and attach it to the sprinkler. GrapeFruit turned the knob and in a few seconds a fine spray of water came flowing from the sprinkler, flying up several feet before falling back down. Pip crowed and dove straight through the wall of water and appeared on the other side, dripping wet. Cocoa and Lulu followed close by, and GrapeFruit did a back flip through the spray.

Henrietta didn't really feel like getting wet, so she went and grabbed her hat, towel and sunglasses. She put on the hat and sunglasses while spreading the towel out on the grass and watched the others play. GrapeFruit and Pip bumped into each other while playing, and when they had realized what happened they started arguing about it. Cocoa and Lulu stopped playing and went over to watch.

After a few minutes of arguing, GrapeFruit got a little too upset and pecked Pip. Cocoa and Lulu then decided to try and stop the argument. Cocoa gently pushed Pip away while Lulu made GrapeFruit stop glaring at Pip. Peace was then restored and all of them continued to play.

Henrietta changed her mind and took off her hat and glasses and ran through the sprinkler. It cooled her off a great deal, and she jumped through many times. There were no more arguments the rest of the time. Finally, Pip had to go over and turn off the sprinkler because there were huge puddles in the grass.

It was already getting late, and all the hens were surprised and disappointed at how fast the day went by. They all dried their feathers off and went inside. Henrietta gave them one more serving of lemonade and turned on the movie player. She put in the CD for their favorite movie. They watched the two hour long movie and by the end of it, it was time for bed.

The flock brushed their beaks for exactly five minutes. All of them were sleepy except Cocoa and Lulu, who never appeared to be tired or sleepy. Henrietta called into her bed, under the covers that had leaf patterns all over. Cocoa and Lulu's bed had a pattern that looked like the waves of the ocean. Pip's blanket was dark blue with golden stars all over it. GrapeFruit's bed was covered in grape patterns.

Cocoa set the one alarm clock for all of them and went back to bed.
And in no time at all,
they were fast asleep.

Hope you liked it  :P
(Yasamin is in the picture below but in the story she is on vacation)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:21:23 pm by OutofBreath »
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

ArcticGalaxy

Re: The Flock
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 01:39:02 am »
This is adorable! Love the picture too! *nuzzle*

Offline IsCreated

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Carmanzii is awesome ppl
    • dicechild.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 08:57:28 pm »
So cute!
[
Siggy lineart made by Yanchan, avatar lineart made by KFCemployee
Carmen's pre - tinyurl.com/gqqty7a

Legendary~Grace

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 02:14:34 pm »
I don't know how I missed this... Anyways, I love how you converted all of your characters to chickens. It was possibly the most amusing thing I've read. It was hard for me to imagine Grape as a chicken since the picture didn't show up for me but he must be a golden chicken. LOL This was so adorable Grape, I hope to see more from you. :D

Just thought of something... Imagine Cazatella as a chicken. Oh lord- stripe chicken.

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 03:20:03 pm »
It was hard for me to imagine Grape as a chicken since the picture didn't show up for me but he must be a golden chicken.

Just thought of something... Imagine Cazatella as a chicken. Oh lord- stripe chicken.

*She
And yeah, stripey Caz chicken.
Also I'm going to fix that picture not showing up because I uploaded it before that thing where you couldn't use tinypic.com.

Cazatella chicken:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:44:31 pm by OutofBreath »
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Legendary~Grace

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 12:04:41 am »
Oh my gosh! Cazzy as a chicken is amazing! She's so cute, thanks for drawing her, Grape. :D <3

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 08:08:01 pm »
chickenzz!! *cough* I mean, the story you have made is too good! :oo I can read it a couple timeees!
schön