Author Topic: Preset Help?  (Read 871 times)

Offline FluffyPluff123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Top Howler of the North
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Bloods Pack Website
Preset Help?
« on: January 14, 2017, 10:51:53 pm »

Hoi! c:
I was making my first ever preset starting with preset_1head.jpgAnd I saved it with the lines and I didn't want that soI tried to edit with Gimp butIt seemed I deleted the thing that creates the lines (sowwy I don't remember cx)But I don't know how to get the original preset head back.Help please?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Preset Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 10:57:25 pm »
Hello!

With GIMP, ye can open recently made files. Click "File", then "Open Recent" should appear- drag y'er mouse over it to see a list of recent art files. Y'er preset head should be close to the top of that list.

Also, I'm not sure whether ye mean ye deleted the line (preset guideline) file itself or the layer on y'er preset with the guideline. But, if 'tis the first, I'm sure ye can find it on the thread created by Buffy with each FH file separately available f'er download.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline FluffyPluff123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 11:13:21 pm »
I couldn't find the image.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 11:20:22 pm »
From the sound of it, it looks like you saved over the UV file by accident. Here's the link to what Enoki mentioned above with the separate folder downloads --> http://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58064.msg792807#msg792807

You're gonna want to download the one that says "Default my_presets folder". Once that's downloaded open that up and copy the folder inside that says "reference" and replace that over the reference folder in your FeralHeart>>my_presets folder. That should give you all the UV maps back.

For future reference, the lines aren't necessary for your preset to work c: They are just there so that you know where to color. Next time you go to make a preset, make sure to make a layer underneath the line layer and draw on the new layer you made instead. When you are done, you can delete the line layer, and make sure you click "SAVE AS" and save it as a new file so you do not accidentally overwrite the UV files again c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline FluffyPluff123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 11:22:40 pm »
Thanks!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 11:27:16 pm »
No problem, glad I could help! Hope it works out for ya c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.