Author Topic: Nothing Working?  (Read 2063 times)

Offline FluffyPluff123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Top Howler of the North
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Bloods Pack Website
Nothing Working?
« on: May 21, 2017, 04:23:22 pm »
So today I wanted to get my brother an account (only a few minutes ago). So I entered the stuff you need, and when I did it. So when I waited for it to say it's usual thing, it says, "Oops Somthing went wrong. Please go back and try again." And I tried again three times refreshing the page and then it was 12:00 and I lost my chance. The second thing that happened was I was going to change the password for one of my accounts, so I typed in the username which what it asked for, and it did the same thing. Oops Somthing went wrong. Please go back and try again. Any help would be appreciated! ~Fluffy

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing Working?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 04:43:31 pm »
maybe you couldn't make your brother an account because you already made an account belonging to the same ip? i might be wrong though, so don't take my word for it yet :(

i'd like to help you with the last part but i'm not really sure why you wouldn't be able to change your password..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:52:45 pm by virtualmilk »

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing Working?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 04:48:31 pm »
maybe you couldn't make your brother an account because you already made an account belonging to the same ip? i might be wrong though, so don't take my word for it yet :(
i'd like to help you with the last part but i'm not really sure why you wouldn't be able to change your password

This would only occur if someone has already made an account during the time registration is open, and tried to make another account in that same registration period.

So today I wanted to get my brother an account (only a few minutes ago). So I entered the stuff you need, and when I did it. So when I waited for it to say it's usual thing, it says, "Oops Somthing went wrong. Please go back and try again." And I tried again three times refreshing the page and then it was 12:00 and I lost my chance. The second thing that happened was I was going to change the password for one of my accounts, so I typed in the username which what it asked for, and it did the same thing. Oops Somthing went wrong. Please go back and try again. Any help would be appreciated! ~Fluffy

It could be that you got quite unlucky and that registration closed just as you were finalizing the account creation process. As for the second problem, I'd be sure you follow the following steps and try to change the username again. If it's still coming up with the error message, then there could be an issue, so you may have to email [email protected] with the message; [your current username/username you're wanting changing] to [new username you're wanting]. Everything is very clear in the quote below. If the text appears too small, you're welcome to read from here.

Username Change.

This is where it's vital that you login to the User Panel on the account you wish to make big changes to. Once you have logged into the User Panel with the account you wish to modify/change, type in your new username into the 'Enter new username' box. Once you have done that, type in your current password in the 'Password' box to confirm the change. This is to prove that the account is yours and the change is being made by you, as you should be the only one who holds access to your account's password. The username change will take effect immediately and you can then log into Feral Heart with your new username. The username change changes your name both In-game and on the Forum. Forum nicknames are no longer an option.

Regarding preset re-exporting, all of your presets will need to be re-exported, UNLESS you have deleted your account and re-named another account you own to the account you had deleted. For example; I had an account named 'BigBangTheory' and a fairly new account named 'Bawfle' (beforehand, username change wasn't possible, and I wanted my username to be Bawfle). Only thing is, when the forum maintenance began, I asked Razmirz about forum nicknames, and he confirmed that forum nicknames weren't returning. So, I decided to delete my fairly new 'Bawfle' account and re-name the 'BigBangTheory' account to 'Bawfle' afterwards. After that, I did not have to re-export any presets whatsoever.

When entering your new username, make sure that the username is no longer than 16 characters long otherwise your account will not work. Please also do not attempt making a username with any foreign letters. It is encouraged that users try to refrain from using symbols such as _+-.,!@#$%&()?=`{}[] as they can also cause issues with the function of your account. a-z, A-Z and 0-9 are perfectly functional. Some people don't have an issue with some of these symbols, but please keep in mind that the symbols can still effect you in the longer run if you ever decide to have a preset for your character. If it doesn't work, try again but without using any symbols to see if it changes anything in terms of success.

If your username change request doesn't work, please send an e-mail to [email protected] using the e-mail you registered that specific account with. The contents of the e-mail should include your old username, and the new username you wish to have. Any other messages sent to that e-mail will not be answered. If you need a little added help, send the e-mail with the contents of "[current username] to [new username]" as that is more specific and helpful. You should hopefully get a response within 48 hours.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone