« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 05:06:22 pm by xSpirit »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I need a break
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 06:58:48 pm »
I am really saddened by this but I totally understand and respect your reasons for needing to take some time off. Just know Spirit that you have been an absolute pleasure to work with and talk to. You're not just a valued asset to the team but a true friend and partner. There are so many fun and innovative ideas that you've discussed that I truly think the community would be thrilled and excited about. Things have been rough but you've been doing an amazing job regardless of the obstacles and I hope that you know we all appreciate you and your hard work so much. <3 You deserve some down time. I hope you'll find some peace and quiet for now. Once you're feeling up to things again you know we are here and will always have your back. Thank you for everything you do and have done Spirit.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:03:18 pm »
From the short amount of time I've been back I've easily seen the amount of effort and time you put into this game, it's truly quite commendable actually.
It's been lovely seeing you work on this game and seeing you on the forum and in-game, and I wish you the best with your break and I hope you can find some peace, you deserve it!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 08:09:06 pm »
Don’t hesitate, Spirit. You’ve done unimaginable things for the community and it’s as if we don’t deserve your dedication. We all love you and you know that.
I hope life will treat you well, goodbye Spirit <3
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:46:34 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Rhakorra

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 08:14:16 pm »
You've brought back some for us, Spirit, so much opportunities and so much joy into the community. Thank you for everything and bringing us together. You really deserve the break. Enjoy.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 09:02:38 pm »
Alas, another sad departure even for the time being. To hear you are overwhelmed and burnt out for the short time you've been working here. There is a lot to work on, and there is most likely some pressure on ya because of these things and real life. Real life is a real thing, we all know this and you obviously do as well. <3 Your feelings are the priority and if FeralHeart is not helping or, you may not return, I won't hold that against you. Like Rhakorra said, you deserve this break more than anyone perhaps and you are an awesome and hardworking person Spirit. You really are, you deciding to help FeralHeart and that you were even willing to has brought so many smiles to many faces. You've done an amazing job so far, I give you that and many others think so besides me. Take care of yourself, take some time to breathe and do what you love to do outside of the game. Farewell for now, fluff. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 10:03:55 pm »

I'm so sorry to see you go after everything, I really do hope to see you return again soon.
  It's understanding the stress and everything it takes to work on something like this as well as having to work on plenty of
  things IRL. Please do know much myself and plenty of others appreciate you and your hard work and dedication to the game. Keep on
  working hard and getting more important things done! You're amazing and I wish I got the opportunity to speak with you a bit more,
  hopefully I'll get the chance to soon! I hope this break will be good and very stress-free, always remember that irl and mental health is
  the absolute most important thing, don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise!   

Thank you so much for everything you've done and I hope things begin to get better soon, you're always welcome in my messages
   anytime. Hope to see you soon! Get some rest and enjoy this break to the fullest!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 11:49:26 pm »
Always putting yourself first is the best thing to do, I'm glad you're thinking about your own health. From the short amount of time I've been back I see all the time and effort you've put in and really how much you care. Thanks so much for everything you've done and I hope you get everything in the real life sorted out. :)

in-game: hooli

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 02:31:42 am »
Sorry to hear things got to ya, Spirit. It's definitely not fun when things become stressful, especially if it gets to a point where it becomes hard to enjoy the game. Take your time to figure things out, we'll be here should you decide to return. I'd also like to thank you for the work you've done for the game, it is much appreciated! c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 02:49:43 am »
i've always admired you from afar, spirit. i hope you know that a lot of floofs do. you've gone up and beyond the call of duty to be the best codemaster for the game you can be, and without a doubt have earned so much respect for doing so. take all the time you need and more, man.
we'll await your return, and until then, don't worry about this place.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..