Author Topic: Anonymous Community Survey: Forum Feedback & Ideas  (Read 11386 times)

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Anonymous Community Survey: Forum Feedback & Ideas
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 08:34:59 am »
Submitted, thank you for this.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 08:53:50 am »
Glad to see this is up! Great work~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 07:26:26 pm »
Submitted my response. I think the forum is definitely overdue for some TLC.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Rhakorra

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 07:34:48 pm »
I'm probably asking a question thats probably had been answered in Sura previous explanation but, is Raz the only one who will be revamping or there's other people who are going to be involved?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 07:41:10 pm »
Yes others will be involved, especially in the initial planning of things and most of the aesthetic designing etc. Raz will do the bulk of the code/back end upgrading however. Raz’s work will then bring the forum to the most up to date version which will hopefully allow the others work to be compatible and implemented. Any other add ons are up to him. Raz is the one who will finalize everything.

Thank you everyone who has submitted to the survey so far! The responses are great.

All dots will go to xSpirit’s profile instead ;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:46:11 pm by LordSuragaha »

Rhakorra

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 07:45:34 pm »
Yes others will be involved, especially in the initial planning of things and most of the aesthetic designing etc. Raz will do the bulk of the code/back end upgrading however. Raz’s work will then bring the forum to the most up to date version which will hopefully allow the others work to be compatible and implemented. Any other add ons are up to him. Raz is the one who will finalize everything.

Ok thank you for the clarification! <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 08:12:25 pm »
^ I was also wondering that, so thank you! By any chance in the future would staff look towards accept volunteer legitimate designers to help with the site aesthetically? Certain adjustments can be made in programs meant for website development that could just be made live so Raz would not have to individually do the dirty work himself. Plus if something comes up to be unfavorable, things can just be rolled back.

I think getting more people involved here would relieve a lot of unnecessary stress on Raz's side, however it is understandable if this is reserved for only current staff. Still I personally feel it is in the best interest to get more people that can aid with actual editing involved, rather than concept design.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 08:14:22 pm »
Filling mine too! Thank youu

<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 08:25:50 pm »
^ I was also wondering that, so thank you! By any chance in the future would staff look towards accept volunteer legitimate designers to help with the site aesthetically? Certain adjustments can be made in programs meant for website development that could just be made live so Raz would not have to individually do the dirty work himself. Plus if something comes up to be unfavorable, things can just be rolled back.

I think getting more people involved here would relieve a lot of unnecessary stress on Raz's side, however it is understandable if this is reserved for only current staff. Still I personally feel it is in the best interest to get more people that can aid with actual editing involved, rather than concept design.

In the past when Red was around we had discussed recruiting some familiar reliable but outside sources to assist with the forum design. In fact one of the sources considered was an artist who assisted with the textures on Zama Grotto’s walls. As for present day, I myself have no qualms about recruiting outside sources as well as the other staff, however that decision is not up to us alone but Raz himself if he sees it fit and necessary. For the time being it will be managed amongst the staff until further notice. Even if the staff are the ones working exclusively on this project it will not be without careful consideration to the community’s requests and ideas. While we can not promise every single request will be forfilled I can assure you that we will try our very best to do so. This survey is the start in the process, so thank you all for your continued cooperation and time <3

wolfdog01

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 04:42:39 am »