Author Topic: Bypassing Adf.ly "Allow Notifications" to Mediafire  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Bypassing Adf.ly "Allow Notifications" to Mediafire
« on: October 01, 2020, 04:40:14 am »
Alrighty so, I have recently discovered a way to bypass the "allow notifications" when brought to Adf.ly when trying to follow a link to Media fire. This works with all instances of Adf.ly as well, not just while going to Mediafire. You will still need to click the "Skip Ad" button, however after that all you need to do is click one thing and you'll go straight to your desired destination. I've found it to be pretty painless, and I know Adf.ly is a nuisance for all users. So without further adieu, let's get into it.

This tutorial is for both Firefox and Chrome.

Chrome Tutorial

First, click this lil' ol' link here: Linkie and click Add to Chrome;

Then click Add extension.

You can now skip allowing notifications! Woo!

---

If you are unsure of how it works, I'll run you through how to operate it.

Once you are met with the all too familiar Adf.ly page, wait out the 5 seconds and click Skip Add.

Note: If you are using an Ad Blocker like I do (I use Adblock Plus), it will stop you before the 5 seconds are over and give you this message:

If so, simply just disable your ad blocker, refresh the page and wait until you can click Skip Add.

Now once you are at that terrible blue page that asks you to allow notifications to continue, just click your yellow icon in the top left corner, then click "Skip Notification".

Note: If you do not see your yellow icon, simply click on the puzzle piece, also known as your extension button, and click the push pin icon next to the notification skipper icon to pin it to your task bar.

One last step! You might be met with another page that looks like this:

If so, go ahead and click the "click this link" prompt and you should be brought to your desired destination.

Firefox Tutorial

First you will need to go into your add-ons. You can get to it by either going here:

Or here:

On the Extension's page, search for "Adfly skipper":

The first option is what you're looking for:

Go ahead and click it, then click the Add to Firefox button.

It will then ask if you would like to add it- go ahead and click add if it asks you.

After this it will ask if you would like to allow it on private windows. I went ahead and allowed it, however you can do whatever you please with it. Note that sometimes Firefox requires you to close it completely and reopen it for Add-ons to function properly. I've found that this Add-on will work without doing so. You are more than welcome to restart Firefox to ensure that it works for safe measure though!

After this, you should now see a yellow icon with three arrows (>>>): You can now skip allowing notifications! Woo!

---

If you are unsure of how it works, I'll run you through how to operate it.

Once you are met with the all too familiar Adf.ly page, wait out the 5 seconds and click Skip Add.

Note: If you are using an Ad Blocker like I do (I use Adblock Plus), it will stop you before the 5 seconds are over and give you this message:

Please for the love of your computer DO NOT CLICK CONTINUE!

Clicking continue will only give you popups that are a pain to close out of, as well as you will be brought to a random website that is not your desired destination.

Simply just turn off your ad blocker, refresh the page and wait until you can click Skip Add.

After clicking, you might get a pop-up window. Simply just close out of it as promptly as possible before it loads.

Now once you are at that terrible blue page that asks you to allow notifications to continue, just click your yellow icon in the top left corner, then click "Skip page".

One last step! You might be met with another page that looks like this:

If so, go ahead and click the "click this link" prompt and you should be brought to your desired destination.

I hope this was able to help anyone who struggles with getting thrown into Adf.ly. It surely is a pain for me and this little tool helps a lot.

If you have any questions, ask away! I will do my best to help out and answer them.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Bypassing Adf.ly "Allow Notifications" to Mediafire
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 01:09:26 pm »
Thank you for this tutorial a lot Ame! this is completely helpful for the users who download mods, presets, etc.. And prefer Mediafire!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 04:04:53 pm »
Lol I hate Mediafire
Anyway,
Love for that ❤
On new account Aiiokia

Groogle

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 05:20:59 pm »
This is very helpful! Thanks, Ame :D

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 01:06:20 am »
Yes to the yes, I love this!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 02:02:27 am »
Thank you all very much! Glad you all like it =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort