Author Topic: Sittin' By The Fire  (Read 1624 times)

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Sittin' By The Fire
« on: January 01, 2022, 04:32:34 am »
Happy New Year!! Had a nice little convo goin' on here at the campfire at Kibou Ridge with one of my new friends. She's awesome. ^_^

Later, another friend joined us. A pretty sleepy lion whom couldn't keep his eyes open while Scar and I talked...X'D

So ya, not much of a post here haha but just wanted to share. It's been a pleasant and fun night with these two! <3 Always awesome to be making new friends on Feral Heart. Now I must get back to them if they haven't left already, been afk posting this! XD

I hope everyone is having a great New Year's Eve and will have a FANTASTIC, adventurous New Year with all kinds of new opportunities!! Stay floofy. ;) <3

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Re: Sittin' By The Fire
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 07:05:19 pm »
aww adorable screenies, glad you had fun!! Hope the new year goes well for you :3
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Re: Sittin' By The Fire
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 07:42:29 am »
aww adorable screenies, glad you had fun!! Hope the new year goes well for you :3
Super late in replying lol but thank you! It was rather...interesting haha. Here's to another year that hopefully is really good! But you know, you just gotta do your best, and not expect a lot from it and yourself. You know? :) And it's all up to *us* if we want a year to be good. <3 Hope all is going well for you!! (Haven't been on the FH commune in a very long time haha.)

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."