Author Topic: "wrong password" message, but e-mail isn't on file for password reset  (Read 846 times)

Offline SefriShar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I just downloaded the game and made an account. I'm not sure what happened, but now I'm unable to actually login. When I tried to login to the "user panel" section, I get a message saying that the user doesn't exist. I then decide to try and make an account, but then it says the email is already taken. When I try to reset the password, it says my email isn't being used by a user.

When I try to login to the game itself, it gives me the 15 minute ban warning. I've accepted all permissions for this game to run, so no security is blocking access to the game. I've followed all the connection tutorials and even downloaded the recent patch, which is when the game decided to not let me log in anymore.

Any help would be appreciated!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: "wrong password" message, but e-mail isn't on file for password reset
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 07:00:39 pm »
Did you receive an account activation email? Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours to send. Once you receive it, click the link to activate your account. If you don't see it, check your spam/junk folder
Farewell everyone<3