Author Topic: \\Submissions Textures//  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Floof-O-Meter: 337
    • Bawfle
    • https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bawf
    • Bawfle
    • https://twitter.com/bawfle
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.TV
Re: \\Submissions Textures//
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 11:19:57 pm »

I'll update this when I have more.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Avatar=Me || Signature=NaomiWolf
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 07:25:15 am »
I dabble in photographing rock/metal/wood surfaces from time to time, and photomanipulation, but can digitally draw textures.

Photography and photomanipulation(I took these photos, then altered the hue and contrast of them):

A flower I drew using different brush shapes:

And a metal sign that I painted in, also using brush shapes.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 08:06:25 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline LordSuragaha

• “You’re gonna have a bad time...”
  • Admin
  • Legendary Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 957
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 04:26:51 pm »
Thank you both for the very lovely examples of work you’ve posted here. <3
Signature art by Shally
All hail the toilet gods

Offline leda

• Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2019, 06:56:18 pm »
I keep meaning to reply to this.
I've been making textures for a few years now.  My maps that I make primarily consist of retexturing the feralheart default objects, which makes my high-detail maps lag-free for the most part. 
Alongside this, I also make various kinds of preset textures.
All textures used consist of commercial use/mods allowed rights from textures.com and some of the animal textures have commercial use/mods allowed pictures from flickr.

If FH needs any retexturing or new grasses, plants, rocks, etc added, I'm ya gurl.  I know how to make textures seamless, and do alterations to shades and such if needed.  Most of my textures need AT LEAST resizing, and then often color edits and blends, so I'm not just pasting in a picture file and calling it a day haha.

here's some maps with my ground textures/plants/trees/rocks!  I'll mention if something in the screenshot was not made by me!

^ the above screen has presets containing my texture work, and the ground texture and meshes pictured are all my blended up and converted textures onto FH default meshes.

I made the sign and drew the dog eyes and such, plus plants/ground/preset

I did not make the bones, and the signs were transparent .pngs i pasted into the game

sorry I promise I'm not trying to advertise this RP lmao, this just happens to be my most active mesh work.  I put in a road texture and used it on a mask and had to size the map accordingly for the road to look realistic and not repeat.  IT WAS HARD!

pelts/human objects were not mine, I am searching dA for the original credit but they were custom pelt skins and then falloutmeshes.  However, the actual building I did make piece by piece with FH's basic cube mesh and my textures from textures.com.  Buildings are one of my strong points!  the building wasn't laggy, as only the floor and stairs had a collision.

african themed map pack with custom textures

I made the moss and tree and the rocks/blended them and put them into the game.

some forest mapping I did with custom ground and plant textures!

all of the presets except the scarred wolf in here I did the textures for, and the map I also did the textures for.

more meshes I retextured, default ones that is.

hope this all helps! no hard feelings if not!  I am quite free and on a few times a week, and I'm happy to provide more information about where I get textures from.  However, some of the grounds I did at least completely make myself by taking my own pictures, so I can also do that.

if the screenshots shrink here, there's fully viewable screenshots on my dA, rookfox.
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline Maxolotl

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile