Author Topic: \\Markings Submissions//  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 185
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
\\Markings Submissions//
« on: December 09, 2019, 04:13:36 pm »
\\Here is where you can add screenshots and downloads of your custom markings work//

Post a reply to this thread, with screenshots of your work. Please include downloads if you can as well!

Your examples MUST be your work only!

Take note that the submissions made in this thread are simply to serve as examples of your skills. The submissions are not intended for the patch itself.

You may make as many submissions as you'd like.

There is no deadline for submissions as of yet.

The staff will contact you if we believe your work fits in with the style and needs we're seeking for the game.

You are amazing <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• Admin
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1036
    • View Profile
Re: \\Markings Submissions//
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 05:30:54 pm »
Bumping this up. I’ve seen a lot of talented individuals in this community and I’ve also heard a lot of people talking about how they want to help improve the game, see the game improve, and have an update. This is a good chance to jump in and assist so we can do that together! Come on people let’s see some amazing markings submissions!

Arkeriel

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 04:12:06 pm »
Hi there! I don't have that many great examples on me right now as I'm out of the country with my gf- however I do have examples of presets and art that could possibly show off what I am capable of creating. I've been in this community for a long time and would love to help out the game artistically.
For context I'm also a student in game design going into games artistry soon hopefully! It'd be really good experience for me if I were able to help out on the game and would possibly help me in my application for university :'D

Below are all presets done around 2016 and I feel I have improved since!!
https://imgur.com/a/AddUc4D

Here are the most recent preset examples I can find in my discord history, done a few months ago :'D
https://imgur.com/a/jct4g17

Here are some examples of my art too if you need further examples- they aren't a great indicator but I feel it's important to share as it is all more recent stuff and it shows how I draw markings o:
https://www.deviantart.com/arkeriel/gallery/

My discord is Arkeriel#7141, that is where I'm most active online ^^
Thank you for this opportunity!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 04:15:25 pm by Arkeriel »

Offline LordSuragaha

• Admin
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1036
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 05:20:45 am »
Beautiful work Arkeriel <3 Thank you for submitting!

Please keep the submissions coming in everyone! Don’t be too shy to showcase your work! We’re eagerly seeking markings makers! The more the better! ;D

Offline Maxolotl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hmm
    • KingCandy-TheAxolotl
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 01:24:08 pm »
Don't know if this is part of markings submissions, but I've been working on eye packs as well as different versions. I do this stuff quickly in my free time so it's not a prime example I don't think but here's something for eyes:
https://www.deviantart.com/kingcandy-theaxolotl/art/Maxolotl-s-Eye-Pack-810735174

Feel free to browse the rest of my feralheart modding folder, I tamper a lot with this game and I'm not sure if I even should, but I think it's good practice for my own game in development.

Offline Kayton

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Cleovoant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 08:05:16 pm »
Can we post concept art of the marking ideas?