FeralHeart Game Development > Help Us Improve the Game

Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!

(1/8) > >>

LordSuragaha:
\\Calling all talented Feral Heart users!//

Now's your opportunity to show us what you can do and possibly earn a chance at contributing your talents to our next game patch! That's right, your work may end up in the official game for all to enjoy!

What are we looking for?

We are seeking out a select few creative & enthusiastic users who are eager to share their talents with the community. Users must be willing to work directly with staff and must be easily reachable should they be selected. Users should be open minded and mature enough to accept critique of their work.

How can you contribute?

Do you enjoy making maps? Or are you a mesh maker? Perhaps you like to create new in game textures. Currently we are seeking users who can do any of these things. If you are selected you will work together with the staff to produce new content for the up coming community patch.

How to apply?

If you're interested, you may submit examples of your work in either of the submission groups below:

(Link to Maps Submissions)

(Link to Mesh Submissions)

(Link to Textures Submissions)

(Link to Animations Submissions)

(Link to Music & Sound Composer Submissions)

(Link to Markings Submissions)

Your submissions MUST BE YOUR work only! Do not, in any way, copy someone else's work.

Ellen11v:
Sounds like a great opportunity!
Now if I just had the time and the talents to create such beautiful things... xD
Good luck to those who will try!

barghosts:
a new game patch collaborated with members in the community?? this is great! although i'm not that talented unlike some others amongst us but i know well enough that this is going to be a great project! i can't wait to see the finished results. good luck, floofs!

Keter:
Community Patch? Woah! Sounds like a great idea!

When will it get released?

When it does get released, I wish to explore it with my charrie Blizzard! uwu

Morgra:

--- Quote from: Wintersong on February 07, 2017, 07:31:55 am ---Community Patch? Woah! Sounds like a great idea!

When will it get released?

When it does get released, I wish to explore it with my charrie Blizzard! uwu

--- End quote ---

From what I know, there is no foreseeable release date as they are going to have to take time to accept creators, then start working on the content and piecing the maps/content together and putting them on the server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version