Author Topic: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!  (Read 16824 times)

Offline AlphaEclipse

• Floof-O-Meter: 307
    • View Profile
Re: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2019, 06:35:54 pm »
hey there! woah, a new patch!

can i suggest a thing? i'd really like the old feral heart songs, i enjoyed listening to them <3
if that could be possible, i would be very happy!
thank you

I totally agree with you about the old music. It’s so nostalgic and I feel like they better fit the game. Sadly, the reason they were removed it because there were copyright issues, so they likely will not be back anytime soon. In all honesty, if you still really want to listen, check out this playlist and try playing it in the background of your game. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBF9CBA36578D8E25

Offline ruqaya2008

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2019, 05:13:55 pm »
I love feralheart
Its THE BEST GAME! C:

Offline KrystalStarSoul

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2019, 05:05:50 pm »
hey there! woah, a new patch!

can i suggest a thing? i'd really like the old feral heart songs, i enjoyed listening to them <3
if that could be possible, i would be very happy!
thank you

I totally agree with you about the old music. It’s so nostalgic and I feel like they better fit the game. Sadly, the reason they were removed it because there were copyright issues, so they likely will not be back anytime soon. In all honesty, if you still really want to listen, check out this playlist and try playing it in the background of your game. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBF9CBA36578D8E25

My friend got permission from that guy Peter Crowley to use his music in her maps for public use. Idk but she’s got this way of making things pass easy. Idk how she does it.

Her/our maps will be public in 2020

Offline xXleamangaXx

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm obviously a furry.
    • ShaiWildKrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2019, 01:42:56 am »
It's pretty awesome you're doing this! I've never seen a game allow their members to help create their game! I'm not very good myself at coding or modling but I'm a young artist and I'm wondering if I could help in any way!
xXLeaXx

Offline A.P.S.

• Dedicated Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Henlo, I am a birb.
    • PickleParrotlet
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 09:27:44 pm »
I posted on here who knows how long ago and didn't even remember what I said until I found it a moment ago, but I'm glad I saw textures are also an option because I thought it was only maps for some reason. '>_>

Are markings allowed? Or, more so, would you want markings? I haven't made any in years, but I've always wanted to make a dog marking pack, but never could because of the marking limit, but now that we have the source code and that's not a problem I think, if I tried to get some examples  up, how would you guys feel about dog and cat markings perhaps?

I don't trust that they'd be good, and the only example I have is a very basic and old "boot marking" I made for a character I don't even use now, but I have a drawing tablet now and use GIMP. I just wanted to ask about this first before looking into anything though, if that's alright.

Find me under:
A.P.S. | AngelPaws | PinkParrotlet

Offline OldWestern

• 𝔦'𝔪 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡
    • DisBeRiley
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2019, 10:33:28 pm »
This is a fab idea! Good luck to everyone who enters <3