Author Topic: Heart of the Wild - Moderator openings - Canine roleplay  (Read 277 times)

Offline HeartoftheWild

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Heart of the Wild - Moderator openings - Canine roleplay
« on: April 01, 2019, 11:58:45 pm »
Heart of the Wild

Violence plagues our land, Two noble and proud packs are on the brink of war, the farm built by the vircrura is now inhabited by the pack less wolves in the area. Our moonlight gatherings are the only source of hope for a better future. Will you enter the canine hierarchy? Or will you remain the neutral party? Do you have what it takes to have the Heart of the Wild?
Choose your path wisely, young one, for this earth is a dangerous place. You will need your wit and strength if you are to survive during these harrowing times..

Heart of the Wild is an nontraditional ranked-pack role play here on Feral Heart, we take pride in being unique and are in need of literate, mature, active, and fun people to join our ranks. We are still growing but with your help we hope to one day have our group grow in number.

We are:
Free-Roaming~
Mature~
Literate~
Mapped~
Discorded~
Sited ~
Ranked~

Heart of the Wild - Home of the Free

Bellatores
Lead by Akeila and Ferin

Aza'muar
Lead by Kaitesh 

We are currently accepting Applications for server moderation roles! If you are interested please contact me. Those who wish to fill our Moderator ranks are also encouraged to be apart of the roleplay. Thank you!
We are only accepting Canine characters. All members will need Discord to be accepted and of course, Feral Heart.
If you'd like to join or have any questions reply to the thread or message me on discord ; Serentagra#5391
Please, feel free to view our website ; https://heart-of-the-wild-online.weebly.com/  as well!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 04:03:41 am by HeartoftheWild »

Offline HeartoftheWild

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Heart of the Wild - Moderator openings - Canine roleplay
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 04:46:02 pm »
Bump.

Offline Kermon

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Heart of the Wild - Moderator openings - Canine roleplay
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 02:10:59 pm »
Sounds fun! I'd be willing to moderate or join the RP otherwise, although I am pretty new to the Feralheart community.