Author Topic: \\Submissions Maps//  (Read 4506 times)

Offline Racksha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Racksha
    • View Profile
Re: \\Submissions Maps//
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 08:09:48 pm »
I have one map, but this is not completed. I have a lot of ideas.
I tried to adapt to your style. What do you think? :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• FeralHeart’s Karen Slayer
  • Admin
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1015
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 05:15:29 am »
Just dropping a notice here for those who may not have seen the latest FH News Letter:

After much review of all the wonderful map submissions we’ve had, two users were selected to assist with the latest patch map project. Those two users were the lovely:

Leda & Cytofin

Both are immensely talented and creative and we’re very excited for what they can bring to the game with their map work.

As for those of you who have already submitted here or would still like to submit please do not feel discouraged! Even if you were not selected for the current project there’s still a chance that you may be selected for future work should you still be available and interested if reached out to in the future <3 Thank you all for your passion and willingness to lend a hand to help the game develop! Keep the submissions coming in the mean time if you haven’t already submitted! :D

”I'll never draw my sword for another man again, or be dangled by someone else's dream. From now on, I'll fight my own battles.”

Offline ItzKakashi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • popee is scary
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 10:20:20 am »
I think I posted on the old submission, but all of my map examples were older. So, I guess I'll give it a go with my latest work.

Cryptic Refrain 2.0
Remake of my older map. Highly detailed and realistic. Lotso f nooks and crannies to explore. Was created with the reopening of the roleplay. It is a highly detailed map, slower computers may have issues. If crashing occurs change your rendering subsystem to the opposite of what it is or remove the "Zombie's Plant Meshes.fho". It will be barren, but playable.
Normal Download
or the
Anti-Lag Download
CR

Haven't been back with FH long enough to really do many more maps, but I've had experience making them since 2011. If I make any other new maps I'll be sure to share. c:

Id really like to download it, but i cant get to the actual link...

KEDAMONO