Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 5663 times)

Offline Aeristel

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yo I have commissions open, hmu
    • Spacememestardust
    • Spacememestardust
    • Spacememestardust
    • Spacememestardust
    • @SpaceMemeKodi
    • View Profile
    • INSTAGRAM (easiest way to find & contact me)
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2019, 09:03:49 am »
I'm... unsure if this is a bug, but it's certainly something that came out of the blue. I only just was able to get into the game and actually go online, but before I could hop into an actual map (exit the character selection screen), the game crashed. as it reopened, I got this message (https://imgur.com/3TeERs9) in the corner. It's only there for a split second, so it took a little while to get this screenshot. I'm not quite sure what it means, but it only started showing up the last time it crashed. With it, the graphics changed making everything tinted orange and giving it a background blur (https://imgur.com/8TWyasR). I asked others online if they also experienced this, but it seems so far I'm alone with this. I apologize if this is something on my end, but I don't have anything added to the game in terms of lighting effects that could cause this. The only thing installed are the items, markings, and the fur/eye textures I had previously, which haven't caused any issues in the years I've had them.

EDIT: It must have been on my end, because I fixed the issue! I had to remove literally all the FH folders/files I had, and reinstall the game. Feel free to remove this if it clutters this thread!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 09:07:22 am by Aeristel »
Oh worm?

Offline ScarsDaughter

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2019, 01:35:11 pm »
I downloaded the newer version, it came up to the login screen just fine but as soon as I clicked to play it says you need to download the latest patch....I already have so why is it telling me this? please can someone help me?

Offline VortexAlive

• ~The Living Vortex
  • Mod in Training
  • Elder Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • ~ The lions roar in the distance once more...
    • VortexAlive
    • Vortex Alive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2019, 06:59:50 am »
I downloaded the newer version, it came up to the login screen just fine but as soon as I clicked to play it says you need to download the latest patch....I already have so why is it telling me this? please can someone help me?
Be sure that you are getting the game directly from here:
https://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

If the message persists, try clearing your browser cache as that has caused a similar issue for others as well.
...and in the wind, a whisper becomes a howl.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Dedicated Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • OddDoggo123
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2019, 07:14:50 pm »
This

Meowth is always watching you...

Offline xSpirit

• Code Breaker
  • Experienced Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
    • xSpiritFS
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2019, 07:40:35 pm »
This

media/overlays/overlay2/actions.overlay isn't the right version, you most likely still have the 1.16 one, or a custom gui one or something like that.
replace it with this (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IMM-ZipE3hhebDmmA5hz23d4QKmfOp5-) and it will be ok
Want to support me?
Please message other staff members with your problems. They will forward them to me if necessary.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Dedicated Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • OddDoggo123
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2019, 01:17:53 am »
This

media/overlays/overlay2/actions.overlay isn't the right version, you most likely still have the 1.16 one, or a custom gui one or something like that.
replace it with this (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IMM-ZipE3hhebDmmA5hz23d4QKmfOp5-) and it will be ok
Okay thanks.

Meowth is always watching you...

Offline JexxMix

• whip and nae nae
    • https://twitter.com/JexxMix
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2019, 09:21:53 pm »
when clicking on a movie, an error message pops up saying "Could not find movie", with a number at the end. with each movie created by someone, the number goes up. i only have 3-4 mods, and i dont think that any of them would mess with the movies. (modular interface, reshade, legendary markings, wolfworm's feline, canine, and eye textures)

Offline xSpirit

• Code Breaker
  • Experienced Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
    • xSpiritFS
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2019, 09:29:15 pm »
when clicking on a movie, an error message pops up saying "Could not find movie", with a number at the end. with each movie created by someone, the number goes up. i only have 3-4 mods, and i dont think that any of them would mess with the movies. (modular interface, reshade, legendary markings, wolfworm's feline, canine, and eye textures)

This is an old issue. It happens when you resize the chat
Want to support me?
Please message other staff members with your problems. They will forward them to me if necessary.

Offline Dalek

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "you're a JERK" "I know."
    • ryfle
    • doughnutdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2019, 01:21:20 am »
* Get stuck on loading screens when making new characters (observed a few days ago)

* Logging in and getting the error that my password is incorrect (looks server-side, given i can sign in on the site)
- Capslock not on, Able to sign in on /Login/1/index, Passwords not changed in history of account.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Don't be a thief. Respect whats mine!
My characters/designs are MINE and MINE to use alone.
Anyone caught using my characters/designs/art will be thoroughly reported.

Offline chucky

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2019, 10:18:09 am »
when I use camera movements, the body marking change to another color, mostly black and sometimes green