Author Topic: Past and Present Opinions and of Course, Rants  (Read 420 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Party animal
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 229
  • "Gimme lasagna" Avvie by DeadMau5 <3
    • EllenPlayz
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Pros and Cons of Past, Present and Future.
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 06:41:08 pm »
That's a huge relief that Sura can put that out. Couldn't have expressed it better myself. Thank you!

Art by Lord Suragaha

Offline wolfdog01

• The Biggest Oxymoron
  • Elder Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2020, 06:50:23 pm »
So wait....what was the point of this thread??
FH is already beaten down enough, we've moved past all the drama that happened why bring it up again? For the newer members to see and suddenly want to leave because of all of this they've read?
Smh.
Discord: wolfdog01#0536

Bio

Offline Ellen11v

• Party animal
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Member
    • EllenPlayz
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2020, 06:53:45 pm »
^ Also one of the reasons I wanted this locked xD

Art by Lord Suragaha

Offline Bloo.

• ---Moon-Child ✌
  • Mod in Training
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 177
  • --Tennith Balth
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2020, 06:55:12 pm »
I'm with wolfdog, I'm missing how this thread is in any way beneficial to the community. It's the same rant everyone's made, and to bring it up now that the game is slowly moving forward seems unnecessary. You titled it "pros and cons" but this thread is only cons. You don't offer any sort of solution or positive opinion, and the entire thing is told from a personal perspective. Your thread title is misleading as it makes one think, upon first glance, that you'll outline the general pros and cons of the past, present, and future, rather than detail your own personal experiences and opinions.

I'm not sure what the goal behind writing this up was, other than perhaps a vent/rant.

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2020, 07:09:27 pm »
Please explain why my post has been altered.
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Bloo.

• ---Moon-Child ✌
  • Mod in Training
  • Elite Member
  • --Tennith Balth
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 07:11:35 pm »
Please explain why my post has been altered.

Your post wasn't altered, there is no edit log, nobody has touched it.
If you're referring to the "death of harambe" thing, that was something Sura implemented so whenever anyone posts "no mod ******" it automatically changes to death of harambe.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:22:54 pm by Bloo. »

Offline wolfdog01

• The Biggest Oxymoron
  • Elder Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 07:14:49 pm »
Not gonna lie, was kinda wondering what they meant when Harambe was mentioned lol
Discord: wolfdog01#0536

Bio

Offline Ellen11v

• Party animal
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Member
    • EllenPlayz
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2020, 07:16:25 pm »
Wait is that true?!? The Death of Harambe

EDIT: LOL

Art by Lord Suragaha

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2020, 07:49:55 pm »
Sura - Okay then, you do understand what I said about seeing for myself, If I hear a rumour, I'll act on it and see for myself. I've never based anything just on rumours, Only reason I said I lost respect in Raz was because of what he said to the MOTS, It's not just users that have gave me opinons of you mods, it's you mods yourselves. How can you guys even work as a team if you're not playing as a team? and yes, you're right, it's not any way to know a person but I have nothing I can say against the claims made by you guys, you guys legit DON'T care or you just push people away and pretend everything's all hunky dory. How can I get to know you guys, I've gave plenty of interest to do so, gave my discord out, my DA, even asked mods for your discords so I can give you my exact opinion personally but no. It's the same old story and I just get pushed away with a bunch of excuses. Don't come at me with that nonsense and tell me my point is invalid because I never tried to get to know you mods it's not like you guys get on the game to intereact with anyone because yes, I've never seen any of you mods except 4 of you. How many was on the team a while back, 16-17 at most? 4 out of 16-17 people managed to get on every single day for the community, and even then, I kept getting the same excuse "They're busy with work." "They're busy with college." "They're busy with school." Considering 3 out of 4 of those mods that were online everyday had work, 2 out of those 3 mods had work and college and still managed to jump on for a while and say hi and tried reassuring the community that everything is in order and such. At that point, "They're busy with this, that, another" just became excuses. But yes, that's one thing I will Rant about because it peaved me off having those 4 mods sit on and having to come up with an excuse for you mods. I've seen it myself, sitting in Grounds with Scally as someone was expressing their opinion with you older mods then watching them get all disrespectful when Scally tried reassuring them. The only personal problem I have is the decision some mod made when I submitted a report of a child groomer and I was told i was provoking bad behaviour. The rest is what I've seen first hand what you mods have done with people. So sure, keep trying to think I'm making drama out of nothing based on biased opinions, it's almost laughable to be honest with you. And no, I'm not a good person yet I'm not a bad person either, I'm just a stubborn pest trying to express his opinions which SOME PEOPLE HAVE MISSED THE DAMN POINT OF THIS DAMN THREAD AND COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.

Ellen - At this point, I've already said what I needed to and I'm done with you.

Wolfdog - So they know exactly what they're getting themselves into. They want to leave, that's up to them. they just want to get on with the game, that's fine, I have no obligation to stop them from it but I be damned to let stuff like this go unnoticed to them and wined up disappointing like the members that have left before. Plenty of my friends left because of the mods, Plenty of friends have left because of the community, Plenty of friend have left because of FH dying. They'll either realise it now or realise it later. whether they read this or not.

Bloo - Honestly, You guys missing the point. I've given opinions on the past, I've gave my opinions on the present, about the mods and how disappointed I am but no lets not focus on the pros and completely ignore the paragraph he made on it but lets focus on the cons because it's "Targeting the mods" then say thread is misleading. It's not like that at all Bloo. I've gave opinions on mods and if that's not enough for you, I can change it to something more fitting if you wish it.

Bloo - Thank you for clearing that up.
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Bloo.

• ---Moon-Child ✌
  • Mod in Training
  • Elite Member
  • --Tennith Balth
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2020, 07:57:18 pm »
I'm not saying you didn't list pros, period, I'm saying there weren't any related to the present or future. Yes, there were a lot of good things that happened in the past, but if you're going to offer opinions, feedback, and countless cons on the present and future state of FH, I'd personally like to see any proposed solutions you may have. If no proposed solutions or ideas are present, then this thread really is just a rant.