Off topic > Community Activities Hub

Unofficial FeralHeart Radio Show! (UPDATED AGAIN)

(1/13) > >>

SpicyDirt:

(Unofficial)

Host(s): SpicyDirt, Faewyn, and Lark
Times: Every Wednesday at 1:00PM EST

WHERE TO WATCH?
The show will be originally streamed to Twitch, but all episodes
will be uploaded within 24 hours to our YouTube channel!

Twitch
YouTube

WHAT IS THE RADIO SHOW?
The FeralHeart Radio Show is an unofficial show to discuss everything
FeralHeart! Whether this means feralheart events, topics that the audience wants
to hear about, or even rumors of future updates! We will talk about them! We
will also use this show to promote events, groups, or even little shops (presets, maps,
meshes, etc.) that the community members have opened!

If you are interested in getting a spot for an advertisement in our show, please
join our discord and fill out the information needed for an ad!

WHY A RADIO SHOW?
We have decided to open this radio show up because not everyone goes on the forums
to get information. This will be a weekly one-stop place to get your information
on current events in the FeralHeart world!

We are also using this show to get the word about the game out there! Our goal is
to use the show to get outside people interested in the game and what it is about.
If we could get even just ten new people to watch the stream a week and become interested,
then we will be happy!

HOW CAN THE COMMUNITY GET INVOLVED?
The community is open to request advertisements, recommend some royalty free music,
or even suggest topics/bring up questions about the game that we will talk about in
the game! The majority of the community involvement will come from our Discord and the
Twitch channel chat! If you'd like to join the Discord, you can join by clicking Here!

By entering our Discord you accept to follow the same rules on the FeralHeart forums.
We want our Discord to be safe and accepting of the people on there, and we also want
to appropriately represent FeralHeart even though we are not an official server.

DISCLAIMER
As stated above, we are not an official radio show of FeralHeart - this is all community
run and based. Please do not use this to bring up topics that are controversial or may
put another community member in a bad light. This radio show is for fun and if it is not
fun for the whole community, then we are doing it wrong.

When it comes to music requests, we do have to adhere by Twitch community guidelines,
meaning that the music must be royalty free. If you'd like to suggest a royalty free song,
we would be more than happy to play it!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ART AND SCREENSHOTS TO FEATURE DURING THE STREAM! JUST POST IT HERE OR DM IT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A WATERMARK/SIGNATURE ON IT!

Dark_heart:
I love it, 11.00 EST is in my country 17.00, so of course I'll come (but probably not THIS thursday)! What about this art? It would be record from drawing or done art?

SpicyDirt:

--- Quote from: Dark_heart on May 19, 2020, 06:13:47 pm ---I love it, 11.00 EST is in my country 17.00, so of course I'll come (but probably not THIS thursday)! What about this art? It would be record from drawing or done art?

--- End quote ---

Some finished art! Make sure to put your name on it so we know! :)

QuietMacaroni:
Ooohh, very interesting! I will try to be there, also where can I send the art :3?

SpicyDirt:

--- Quote from: QuietMacaroni on May 19, 2020, 06:48:42 pm ---Ooohh, very interesting! I will try to be there, also where can I send the art :3?

--- End quote ---
You can either PM it, send it to the Discord, or post it right here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version