Author Topic: Is the game dying?  (Read 7918 times)

Offline BlackSunset

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • DaemonPsycho23
    • Aiden Desmond
    • View Profile
Is the game dying?
« on: August 12, 2020, 10:16:08 am »
Haven't been around for awhile on FH and to my surprise..I've never seen this game have little player base? It used to have 100-150+ players active which is more compared to even a well known game like Battlefield Hardline *le chuckle*
I supposed they are more active during the weekends..?
Or maybe this pandemic is stopping them instead of them playing a little more?
Sad to come in grounds just to see 10 people or less.
我被愤怒杀死并被屠杀。 我杀死了它,直到我所有的力量消失了。 然而,他们为死死复活了我的魔鬼而高兴地死了。

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Is the game dying?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 05:10:07 pm »
Actually some people left after FHu drama, old maps, & October free mod (or how it's called). Much drama happened here, also a lot of floofs left for FHU. Actually not sure is it dying, it depends what time you're arriving - but yes, last time game is really empty.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 05:18:24 pm »
I don't think it's dying. There are still a lot of dedicated, active members. Sometimes it depends what time you get on as well. Yes, there was some drama and some people left for something different but I think it will all pick up again soon. c:

Groogle

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2020, 05:20:23 pm »
Pretty much what Dark said. A lot of the users up and left due to the drama on FH previously. I can't say where we stand as a whole, but so far its pretty shaky since its known the activity on the forum and games has dropped drastically. All I can say its up to the newbies and the staff to bring back everyone. I honestly don't know what else to say, but just remain strong ^^

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 05:22:06 pm »
Yeah, the reasons mentioned by Dark_Heart are the ones. Hoping we can grow back and we're doing. <3

Offline BlackSunset

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • DaemonPsycho23
    • Aiden Desmond
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 05:26:51 pm »
FHU? What is that? o.O Is that like a new launcher? And what drama..sheesh must of been alot of people involved in this. Oh well..let's grab the little people that we have and cuddle up in grounds xD
我被愤怒杀死并被屠杀。 我杀死了它,直到我所有的力量消失了。 然而,他们为死死复活了我的魔鬼而高兴地死了。

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 05:51:34 pm »
As the above have said, some of our more active members have left due to the recent drama that had surfaced. It's very unfortunate what had happened and how it played out, but nonetheless we are still here. FH is stubborn, ain't it?

It all comes down to how your look at it, personally. We still have people registering day in and day out, however I feel that most of them are turned off due to how little people are actually online at the time, on top of the fact that most take their convos into PM so local is pretty much more or less dead. It leaves the game feeling empty, so I'm sure they loose interest very quickly.

FHU? What is that? o.O Is that like a new launcher? And what drama..sheesh must of been alot of people involved in this. Oh well..let's grab the little people that we have and cuddle up in grounds xD

FHU- FeralHeart Unleashed (I prefer to call it FU- Feral Unleashed) is a project put together by xSpirit which uses an older version of FeralHeart's coding. It's entirely separate from FeralHeart, however.

Yes! The power of cuddles shall always bring us together! lmao

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 07:05:52 pm »
No, it's not for sure since we still get players joining in! It's a bit empty but it's definitely not dying.

Art by QuietMacaroni

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 08:06:55 pm »
As long as there are people to play it, a game will never die. Has it declined in members? Sure, and they have their reasons. But we're still here.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 08:32:56 pm »

FHU stands for FeralHeart Unleashed, which is, basically, a new FH server created by xSpirit and officially given permission by KovuLKD himself. xSpirit was an ex-programmer for this version of FH, but left due to creative differences.

He then managed to get into contact with LKD, who sent him the Full FH 1.13 source code, as well as the source for the FB game, Feral Tales, which is 100% proof that it's the real Kov.

So, basically, FHU is another official FeralHeart server supported by Kovu, run by xSpirit separately from this version of FH. FHU is being given new features and updates that this version of FH is unable to implement(because Raz.)

I'd link it, but FHU's link is censored here apparently, for some reason- but you can find it easily by searching it.