Author Topic: SKYFEAR:WYVERN/DRAGON GAME~ It needs support!!!!!!! Please.  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Ms.Tea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Bleh...
    • View Profile
SKYFEAR:WYVERN/DRAGON GAME~ It needs support!!!!!!! Please.
« on: September 03, 2017, 02:06:29 am »
Become a fierce wyvern in battles depicting nature's dark side. Experience both aerial and ground carnage in prehistoric environments.

This upcoming/kickstarter game needs all the support it can get. Please help reach its goal and help make this game stay alive and thrive. There is a demo out that is free to the public. Right now the game is in super early stages in Alpha and thus have a lot of bugs and the quality is not good. If the kickstarter can reach its goal with your help all of that can be fixed and better developed in the future.

If you like Wyverns and Dragons this is the game you would want to support. You'll be able to customize your own dragon and be able to fly around as one in third person. This game will be a open world multiplayer game similar to "Feral Heart" and "The Isle" if you've played it!

More info here > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/140610198/skyfear-wyvern-dragon-battle-game/description
 There is also a video trailer on that page that you can watch and get a better feel for the game.
Profile pic is by: EnokiGryphoclaw

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: SKYFEAR:WYVERN/DRAGON GAME~ It needs support!!!!!!! Please.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 02:15:04 am »
Become a fierce wyvern in battles depicting nature's dark side. Experience both aerial and ground carnage in prehistoric environments.

This upcoming/kickstarter game needs all the support it can get. Please help reach its goal and help make this game stay alive and thrive. There is a demo out that is free to the public. Right now the game is in super early stages in Alpha and thus have a lot of bugs and the quality is not good. If the kickstarter can reach its goal with your help all of that can be fixed and better developed in the future.

If you like Wyverns and Dragons this is the game you would want to support. You'll be able to customize your own dragon and be able to fly around as one in third person. This game will be a open world multiplayer game similar to "Feral Heart" and "The Isle" if you've played it!

More info here > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/140610198/skyfear-wyvern-dragon-battle-game/description
 There is also a video trailer on that page that you can watch and get a better feel for the game.

o: I remember hearing about this game while I was just browsing through the webs. It's truly amazing and I do hope that it gets the funding needed to make this game more grand ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 03:24:56 am »
I haven't heard of this project. It look neat!
It'll be tight since the deadline is nearing quickly but I, too, hope the goal is met before then.

There isn't many dragon/wyvern-based games where one can play as such scaly beasts so Vespian will smile if this project becomes a success.
gone

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 10:09:51 am »
Hey, thank you for sharing with us! It has caught my good interest.
I love dragons and wyverns, AND multiplayer games, so this is awesome.
doing what i feel like

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 10:47:29 am »
Not heard of this project before and it brings me back many memories of Istaria.
I'm going to have to check this out when the game is finally completed and released.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 05:53:22 pm »
Sounds interesting but to be honest the title sounds way to similar to Skyrim. If I can recall the game 'Prey for the Gods' had to change the word prey into 'Praey' because Bethesda asked them to changed the title because they were releasing Prey. There was a reason for this because they would've lost money or something like that because two different games from two different developers are using the word 'prey.' You're gonna have to Google it to see the full story.

Regardless of the possible copyright notice from Bethesda, good luck to the developers.

Offline JewelWildmoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~Inside of Every Demon is a Rainbow~
    • Flippyisadorable
    • Jewel Wildmoon
    • @JewelWildmoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 02:33:35 am »
Will this work on a 32 bit computer?

This game looks interesting. Might as well try something other than wolf games X3

I wanna donate $75 and more but I don't have a credit card and mom doesn't trust the internet with hers.. >:T

(If it's US currency, that'll be $525 in my currency lol)
The Strength of the Pack is the Wolf, The Strength of the Wolf is the Pack

~~~~~~~~~PM me if ya wanna chat <3~~~~~~~~~

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 03:01:26 pm »
Will this work on a 32 bit computer?

This game looks interesting. Might as well try something other than wolf games X3

I wanna donate $75 and more but I don't have a credit card and mom doesn't trust the internet with hers.. >:T

(If it's US currency, that'll be $525 in my currency lol)

The kickstarter failed so it's no longer taking donations. It says so on the page.

However if you scrolled down you would see this link which will take you to the demo.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 03:04:32 pm by Jango_Fett »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972