Author Topic: Help me please on Directx9  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help me please on Directx9
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:42:46 pm »
People thought I tried that question, the answer was the one below, I did what you asked for but did not ...
Yes Go to the "Sky" FeralHeart {folder-> Media-> Sky} Sort by date the stuff, and then delete the newest thingy {Probably named "weather_0.PARTICLE"} Delete it. Then try again to open FH. If this does not work, I would try deleting the folder FH, and reinstalling.
Let me explain ... before yesterday I was playing the game normally and Feral Wolfquest heart, oh yesterday came not wolfquest the first was with a bad image, and Tava black letter without understanding anything, now the ogre feral heart enters the engine after I click ok and he says:
OGRE EXCEPTION (3: RenderingAPIException): Failed to create Direct3D9 Device: Not avaible in D3D9RenderWindows: CreateD3D9Resources at c: \ Ogre_161_tag \ RenderSystem \ Direct3D9 \ src \ OgreD3D9RenderWindows.cpp (line 597)
Well the answer I got was a bit different error, I deleted the folder that he asked for water but did not work now I have to install again? I have to do? help me!

Here the wolfquest screen error:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usu%E1rio/Meus%20documentos/Minhas%20imagens/WOLFERROR.bmp

Here the feral heart screen error:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usu%E1rio/Meus%20documentos/Minhas%20imagens/helpppp.bmp

Then come to this:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usu%E1rio/Meus%20documentos/Minhas%20imagens/hwel.bmp

Please help me, see the images up there, i need help i wanna play!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:28:48 pm by Nathacha »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Help directx9
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 03:49:20 pm »
I'm not really sure what you're talking about here, but because of the error and the games mentioned it's like you try running 2 games at once?

Some graphic cards don't know how to render 2 games at once that has 2 different rendering modes. So first ensure you don't have WQ running on the side, and also, make sure you haven't played around with the FH folder itself.

If it worked for you earlier, it shouldn't stop working out of the blue either.

Maybe if you install new drivers for that graphic card of yours it might perform better.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help directx9
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 05:32:59 pm »
Do not use while not, is that every time I try to call it an error of

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please on Directx9
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:08:00 pm »
I'm still not sure what you mean, but if you get that error marked up there. Try this

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6628.0
Former community manager of FeralHeart