Author Topic: PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!
« on: August 12, 2011, 10:18:52 pm »
Hi guys again ... good to me with a problem at all, good already asked but gave me a link here to help the feral heart in directx9 but not tried but it did not work, put a name on the run, but he was but did not work, I installed another game wizard 101 I think he'll need directx9 into him he's wrong, the wolf quest is so, because last Friday I played feral wolf quest heart and normally without error, now feral heart does not open the error, and the image gets wolfquest bad wizard 101 will not lock and he is white ... I have to do? I can not do anything so I want to play, please help me!

I tried uninstalling and installing again but did not

Please help me pleaseeee :P

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 10:22:22 pm »
Could you explain more clearly?

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 10:26:42 pm »
The thing is, I was playing feral heart and wolfquest last Friday, everything was fine after that began Saturday was error to give this error:

OGRE EXCEPTION (3: RenderingAPIException): Failed to create Direct3D9 Device: Not avaible in D3D9RenderWindows: CreateD3D9Resources at c: Ogre_161_tag RenderSystem Direct3D9 OgreD3D9RenderWindows.cpp src (line 597)

I tried to delete the folder in a given question, which had nearly the same problem but did not work, I do not know if it is directx9 wolfquest because it affected the heart and feral Sunday wizard 101 installed and today I did not play and gave error and went white, I think it tried to install the directx9 directx9 but gave no other ... I want to play!