Author Topic: About me. (Sunpaw)  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
About me. (Sunpaw)
« on: September 25, 2011, 12:40:48 am »
Hi I'm Sunpaw,but you can just call me Sunpaw.

What's this? Sunpaw finally writes a bio? Yes it is.

Real life name: You will never know.
Forum name: Sunpaw
In-game name: Sunpaw
Nicknames: Sunny,Sun,Sun-Sun,Sunnypaw,Pawsun,That weirdo wolf freak girl,stop biting that you retard.

Likes: Computers,grilled shrimp,breadsticks,gorillas,mongooses,spoons,cacti,octopuses,shiny things,socks,grass snakes,baby scorpions,barbecue,mangoes,fish,parakeets,soup,egg rolls,burritos,moss,wolves,coyotes,ferns,the color orange,gerbils,narwhals,soda,chicken pot pie,hyenas.
Dislikes: Sardines,pomeranians,badgers,Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo,people comparing Arokai and FeralHeart,circuses,clowns,medicine that is cherry or grape flavored,Justin Beiber,people that like Justin Bieber.

About me (REAL LIFE): Most people are quick to judge me based off of how I look and people that are my friends,and it greatly irritates me and I wish they didn't,so please don't think I'm an extremely weird or strange person,I'm mocked enough in real life. I'm usually a pretty serious person and I act mature both in-game and on the forums,and I love to play multi-player games and chat. I can often be found lurking around the dark corners of the forums like a strange little creature,waiting for people to reply to posts and searching for topics to read. I do not appreciate rudeness or a sarcastic tone,especially when being serious about something and expecting others to act mature and be polite. I always try to start topics or reply to a post being as polite as I can,but sometimes (all the time....) I seem rude and blunt about it so I apologize if I ever seem to be mean,I don't intend to be,ever.

About me (IN FERAL HEART): I have many different characters,you may see one of the following often:
-Keya The Hyena
-ViraTheOutlawFox
-MarinaShibaInu
-Iceclaw
-Smokefur
-Sunpaw
-ArrowTheLioness
-LilliaTheCurse
-MayaOutlawHusky

None of these characters reflect off of my own personality (Except Sunpaw :3) so if Vira ever gives you attitude,or Lillia attempts to sit on you,or Smokefur tries to devour your offspring,or Keya bites the tails of your lion characters,remember that those are only their personalities. ^^

EDIT: Sorry about the huge gap between some of the words in the "Like" and "Dislike" section here. I dunno how that happened.

-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: About me. (Sunpaw)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 07:31:13 pm »
Niiice to meet you, :3

and shrimp and barbecue 4ever<:D