Author Topic: Sevosa- New Horse Game...  (Read 4506 times)

Offline Bailey B.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Sevosa- New Horse Game...
« on: June 12, 2015, 07:56:01 pm »
My friend is making a game, she said it would be a realistic horse game. She needs ideas though, and a team to help her. I told her I'd mention it on here, but otherwise I don't know that much about it. All I know is that you will be able to play as a horse, and she said there might be some other animals you have the choice to play as, or it might only be horses. She also said that the horses will be wild, and their might be herds. I don't really know. She gave me a vague description because she said she needs ideas, because she wants to make the game user-friendly. Make a game that people want to play, and make it enjoyable. Which, sounds fairly nice.

I went to the website, I might sign up. I'm not really an artist, and I don't have any talents that would help her out, but someone here might. It looks pretty cool. She showed me the foal model she has in a Skype call and it looks pretty good, but she said she's still working on it, trying to "perfect it to realistic standards" as she put it. I guess if you have any talents you could check it out.

Follow this link...
Usually these horse games don't really go very far, but she's determined. The only thing that might slow her determination is if no one takes an interest in it. I told her I would support her but I'm going on a vacation soon, and at least I posted this before I left. x3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Sevosa- New Horse Game...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:01:33 pm »
Good for her! This sounds like a lovely idea, and I'm sure her game will go far. I'll take a look at the link.

And you're such a nice friend to post around and advertise for her. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 01:38:50 am »
Sounds neat! I wish her the best of luck!

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 03:26:02 am »
One thing to remember, horses can't sit. That would kill 'em.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 12:04:13 pm »
Moving this to the Other Games board