Author Topic: Undertale. Opinons?  (Read 4851 times)

AngryGayFish

Undertale. Opinons?
« on: July 02, 2016, 12:38:52 am »
So anyone here heard of Undertale? If so, you ya  like it? Hate it? Neutral? I like it in my opinion.

(Be aware all comments on the Fandom, good or bad, will be ignored. We are talking about the game itself. Not the Fandom)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Undertale. Opinons?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 12:45:15 am »
*screams very intensely* yess undertale! i personally really like the graphics, even if they're old timey, and the storyline. can't forget the characters, though!

i also really like how frisk is genderneutral. gives the game more of a 'choose your adventure' kind of feel. same with all three runs. genocide, neutral, and pacifist are also really cool. just the concept of being able to not harm anyone in a game is awesome to me, since i hate having to kill things.

all the characters, sans, papyrus, toriel, undyne, alphys, asgore, etc. etc., are so differing in personalities, and i really like that *cough mettaton is fabulous*. though, i understand why people can hate it. my parents, for example, aren't fans of it, but they manage.

but yeah, i'm very passionate about undertale, and so is my sister. it's a great game in my opinion. a nice break from all the good graphics that today's games are all about.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 12:46:54 am »
I loved playing Undertale. The story was really unique and clever, and by the end I felt connected to every character. The true pacifist ending was one of the most emotional game endings I had ever seen, and it made me a little upset. and left an impact on me for a long time. People complain about the bad graphics, but they fit the game's style perfectly. So pretty much I give this game a 10/10. Even though I don't play it that much anymore it is still one of the greatest games I have ever played, and had a very unique storyline.

AngryGayFish

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 12:47:56 am »
*screams very intensely* yess undertale! i personally really like the graphics, even if they're old timey, and the storyline. can't forget the characters, though!

i also really like how frisk is genderneutral. gives the game more of a 'choose your adventure' kind of feel. same with all three runs. genocide, neutral, and pacifist are also really cool. just the concept of being able to not harm anyone in a game is awesome to me, since i hate having to kill things.

all the characters, sans, papyrus, toriel, undyne, alphys, asgore, etc. etc., are so differing in personalities, and i really like that *cough mettaton is fabulous*. though, i understand why people can hate it. my parents, for example, aren't fans of it, but they manage.

but yeah, i'm very passionate about undertale, and so is my sister. it's a great game in my opinion. a nice break from all the good graphics that today's games are all about.

A agree with you 100% on that. Especially the graphic part :3 

Also Fireboss I agree as well :3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 12:51:18 am »
Love the game. I've spent a sad amount of hours playing it, lol. I've been trying to play as many of the routes as possible---the neutral routes hit me right in the feels.

But overall the game itself has great characters, great plot, and plenty of replayability. I've even bought one of the official Undertale shirts and drawn plenty of fanart. Although I'm not as into the game as I used to be, I still think its pretty good. Napstablook and Mettaton definitely have to be my favorite characters, though all of them are brilliantly written and developed.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 01:14:20 am »
I love the game to bits. The storyline is wonderful and the characters are just unforgettable.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 01:45:31 am »
Moving this to the Other games board ^^

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 02:12:44 am »
I love it
Only because two things

BREAKCORE + FLOWEY'S BATTLE ANIMATIONS

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 03:29:55 am »
The storyline is fantastic! I enjoy it very much :)

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 06:00:31 am »
I love Undertale man. It's my current obsession. xD

I especially love poor smol child Chara, who is blamed for Genocide despite being innocent. :c

itS NOT THEIR FAULLT

srsly tho like the Passive NarraChara theory has been all but 100% proven by now, Chara is chill af and a total lovable nerd and nOT EVIL

-screams-