Author Topic: Undertale. Opinons?  (Read 4850 times)

AngryGayFish

Re: Undertale. Opinons?
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 01:15:06 pm »
I love Undertale man. It's my current obsession. xD

I especially love poor smol child Chara, who is blamed for Genocide despite being innocent. :c

itS NOT THEIR FAULLT

srsly tho like the Passive NarraChara theory has been all but 100% proven by now, Chara is chill af and a total lovable nerd and nOT EVIL

-screams-

AGREED!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2016, 01:15:24 pm »
over. rated.

i would have played if it hadn't been spoiled near to death, the amount of AU's didn't come crashing down, and the harsh criticisms about calling a Frisk a 'little girl' were not apparent.

The soundtrack is wonderful though, and I listen to it often, but like with FNaF, Undertale took off too fast and became too big for itself, in my opinion.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2016, 01:38:37 pm »
Its safe to say I LOVE Undertale. Its one of my fave games to really play. It's the only game ina while that really gets my feelz
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline KatonaKy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Still sleepy
    • katonaky
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2016, 05:51:18 pm »
Undertale is a decent game, far from what I was expecting. At first glance it seemed absolutely boring. Then my brother bought on Steam and played for a bit while I watched, and when he beat it I started playing. In my opinion, Undertale isn't the most amazing game ever but it's definitely worth the time and pay. A kind of game best played in short burst.
But I'm a sucker for good story lines so heck if I knew.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 07:41:19 pm »
Despite of my pfp and my signature I love it Especially Mettaton (AKA beautiful robot)

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 06:26:00 pm »
I totally recommend it! I'm too chicken to do a genocide run. (Because of Sans, of course.) Other than that, the graphics are great! I especially like the soundtrack! I have Mettaton's "Death by Glamour" theme set as my alarm and ringtone!

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 02:55:35 pm »
The game is pretty good and the soundtrack that came with it (I bought the game and soundtrack off Steam) is well composed as well. I can't believe TobyFox made the game by himself with little help from other people.

However, the fandom is terrible. Fans have spoiled tons of things, therefore I knew how everything played out while I played the game which really sucked because it took away the fun experience of playing the game while on the edge of your seat wanting to know what's next.
Also, have you seen some of the ships people are making? "Sans x Frisk"? "Sans x Papyrus"? Oh my god.
And some of the fanart is just..... No.

AngryGayFish

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 01:20:30 am »

Also, have you seen some of the ships people are making? "Sans x Frisk"? "Sans x Papyrus"? Oh my god.

Oh my god I know. shhh -pets-