Author Topic: Last Moon  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Agent

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Last Moon
« on: May 31, 2017, 07:28:22 pm »
This game is amazing! It has 3x more maps that FH and you can hunt animals! You can be multiple animals, not just a canine or feline. You can even get pets on there! The maps are large, there's rain and night/day cycles. There are  building, trees, and lots of dens so you can RP! Everyone there is very friendly too! They're always doing updates and asking members how they like the game. You can also go on quest and earn medals to buy items/pets or you can go and tame pets and kill animals to earn items. My favorite thing about this game is that everyone can see your items and your character. You don't have to download anything other than the game! If you're looking for a game  similar to FH and easy/safe to download, look no further! Here's the website link if you're interested.  ;D

Website Link: http://lastmoon.org/

Pictures:

If you want more information, feel free to message me! c:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 08:03:54 pm by Taurus »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Last Moon
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 07:51:59 pm »
Thought about trying that one out for about a year now but i've never really gotten around to it.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Agent

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 07:57:51 pm »
Thought about trying that one out for about a year now but i've never really gotten around to it.

You definitively should! If you join today, I could meet you in the default map and show you around, I'll even give you some free items! :D

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 08:30:24 pm »
i've seen this before, i think i have an account going by this username but i never actually played

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline Agent

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 11:16:34 pm »
i've seen this before, i think i have an account going by this username but i never actually played

You should give it a shot! Ever since I first signed up, I've been addicted to that game! It always has something fun to do! As I said before, If anyone wants to tell me when they're joining, I could meet you in the default map, show you around, and give you some free items! :D

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 11:32:41 pm »
There's already a thread about Last Moon and you can find it here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=31497.0
No need of duplicate threads. c:

Signature art by Kynvuu