Author Topic: Cereal Soup? (Game)  (Read 8042 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: Cereal Soup? (Game)
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 01:48:09 pm »
Thanks guys! I tried it out. The controls are a bit of a pain, but I'm sure I'll get used to them. The customization is... eh, like, I really the whole 3 markings and a couple scars thing, but aside from that, I mostly just want to make a FH preset, which I can't do unless I got $20 bucks to throw at a game I've been playing for a day -w-

Met a really nice person who showed me around Caverns of Order, though! ^^ I'll continue to try it out... but don't worry, FH will always be my top priority ^^
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 02:15:17 pm »
If i EVER get the time to play CS, ill do it.
But right now my life is like.. irma, causing trouble and making everything rough!
Wont hold me back when i am through this, haha.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 04:03:09 pm »
I think I've played it once or twice. Never really had a great experience with the staff or community but I don't judge games based on that.
Overall, the models and maps are quite nice, but as Kuri said, there's a lot less user-customization you can actually do to the game which is a downside.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 04:42:51 pm »
I kinda feel like there's a bit of comparing CS to FH going on. I guess I sort of understand why, but it's a different game that wasn't intended to have the same features.

Anyway. Beautiful game and creating characters is fun. I had a bad experience in the original discord chat that was closed down though. Not with the CS staff, that I know of, or some of them might be staff now, idk. I think they were close to the staff, at least. I haven't really been keeping track ever since... Anxiety issues. Which is ironically (but also only partially) what the bad experience was about. I got thrown into some drama going on... :/

However, don't let my bad experience stop you. A lot of people enjoy CS and say the community is awesome.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017, 10:04:42 pm »
Thanks! ^^ For the comparing FH and CS thing, usually I dislike comparing games, but right now I'm kinda comparing just to see how CS works in comparison to FH o3o It helps to learn how the other game works more quickly!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 05:18:13 pm »
Mmm I've played a bit of Cereal Soup, though not enough to have a strong opinion about it!
 The game is very beautiful graphically, and I really enjoy the character models, the ability to customize them so complexly, and the different sounds that are implemented into the game. However, as others have stated before, the controls are a bit wonky. A get quite a number of glitches as I play, though they usually aren't major or difficult to fix. The game is still under development, of course, and so these will probably be fixed over time. In general, it's a pretty interesting game!! Pretty different from FH, too. Fun world to run around in, though I've found RPing to be a bit more difficult to maintain in CS. c:
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline fallenpelt608

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • RazerClaw608
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 06:51:00 pm »
I've tried to download it, but it always crashes when i try to play. Any ideas of why this happens? I just wanna try something new and this is what happens. LOL!
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 06:56:58 pm »
I've tried to download it, but it always crashes when i try to play. Any ideas of why this happens? I just wanna try something new and this is what happens. LOL!

Well if you went to the downloads and downloaded the game and all, Usually you make another folder ( or extract the zip ) and leave it in the downloads. I tried moving the icon onto my desktop but apparently the files need to be together ( icon and folder ) or else it won't work.

But to keep this relevant, yes the game is quite the experience. I like the aspects of it o;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline JewelWildmoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~Inside of Every Demon is a Rainbow~
    • Flippyisadorable
    • Jewel Wildmoon
    • @JewelWildmoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 02:25:58 am »
Ahh I can't tell you from my personal experience as I haven't actually played the game yet due to my incredibly laggy computer. I'm more active on the forum. (The players and staff are sooo nice ^_^) You can watch Creature Features' reviews of Cereal Soup. In my opinion, it looks really cool and according to what I've heard from staff in the forum, it's gonna have some rather interesting features added :3

Also the Creator moderates the Ideas/Suggestions Thread to see if anything there seems like something worth adding into the game, so it's more likely that she will see your suggestions and incorporate them into the game :3

But yeah, I'd say it's worth giving a shot. From what I've seen, it's the best animal MMO I've ever come across! :3 (Besides FH and AJ of course XD)
The Strength of the Pack is the Wolf, The Strength of the Wolf is the Pack

~~~~~~~~~PM me if ya wanna chat <3~~~~~~~~~

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2017, 02:18:26 pm »
Mmph, used to 'play' it back in the day.

Didn't play much as it was.. It has a certain charm that I just don't mesh with.

Didn't really go into the community side due to a strange encounter with one of their developers, so I can't speak for it.

The game is decent, not good but also not really bad.
It's very indie and rough even for a game two years into the development cycle, but it's fair for the ambitious goals they're set up for themselves.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972