Author Topic: ?Ginga/Dog RP?  (Read 3934 times)

Offline nightbeam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Buttshake Emote: Even Stitch Knows It
    • View Profile
?Ginga/Dog RP?
« on: February 06, 2011, 08:12:24 am »
  • Founding Members:
    Ginga Legend, nightbeam
  • Explanation:
    An RP based off the GDW/GNG series. Basically, it is an RP that includes realistic dog breeds, of which are feral, who live in "packs" or alone.
  • Rules:
    These rules must be followed or you shall be removed from the group.
       ?This is a basic "PG-13" RP. You must be capable of semi-graphic content (cursing, etc.) and gore. We won't be allowing people to get into too much detail, but you must be prepared.
       ?We will only accept realistic dog breeds. No hellhounds, flying pig-dogs, black-blood wolves, dire wolves, etc. This means that you must be within that breed's height/weight/length limit; it is suggested that your avatar, unless a pup/adolescent, be edited to match this height/weight/length ratio.
          -We will allow for some stepping outside a breed's color; however, if you have a set of colors that we aren't sure about, please be prepared to present a photo so that we may confirm of the color's existence in that breed.
       ?We will allow wolfdogs, but they will be very limited. Max 2 at a time.
       ?We support the three dodge rule in fights. Confused? This means:
          -In a fight, you get three consecutive dodges. This means that you have the ability to dodge three times in a row before having to take a hit.
          -Counters do not count as dodging. (Blocking will not be tolerated, for dogs don't have anything to shield themselves with!)
          -When you take a hit, the dodge number resets to 0.
       ?All attacks must be attempted. This means that you can't just say "Gary scratched Sue". You must attempt it: "Gary attempted to scratch Sue".
       ?We will not allow god-modding. Any god-modding will result in an immediate termination of membership.
       ?No thrill-killing, or killing for pleasure. You need a valid reason. Saying that your character was hungry, it's just your character's nature, etc. Any thrill-killing will result in an immediate termination of membership.
       ?We require a post that is at least one window's worth. That means you fill out the maximum character number and continue it.
       ?Respect. Respect. Respect.
       ?No OOC to IC, or vice versa. This means that what happens IC should not be taken OOC, such as character emotions. You are not the character.
       ?By RPing with us, you are giving your consent to death/injury.
  • Where:
    We will be within the main maps of the game. Our main hangout will be in Fluorite Plains.
  • Joining:
    Joining is simple. You can post here to get our attention or alert us in game; however, we will need to RP you into the group.

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
Re: ?Ginga/Dog RP?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 08:36:00 am »
I might join this. I'll most likely be on everyday, and I think I'm a pretty good roleplayer that is required in this, considering I've been doing it for about three and a half years now. Though, I am not INCREDIBLY familiar with the show (of course I've watched a bit of it before). I'll watch some more to get the real feel and hang of it. Our characters ARE going to speaking english though, right? (xD Probably a stupid question) Also, do you need a character application and roleplaying sample, or do I just meet up with you in-game with the character a wish to roleplay with?

Offline nightbeam

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 03:10:55 am »
Oh yes! Definitely it is in English, unless you'd like me to start translating my words? Haha. ;-)

Just meet me in game on Gladiator or run into Riki (Ginga Legend). We can RP then.

--Edit--

If we get more people, then I can weave up a jazzy site! Come on guys, dog RP is great!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 03:47:19 am by Laura »

pooglechoog

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 06:56:42 pm »
I would love to join! :D

Offline nightbeam

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 01:35:36 am »
That is great to hear! I'll meet you in game sometime by the rocks in Fluorite Plains, alright? It's not the plateau with the staircase, it's the one where you can sometimes fall into the rocks.

ChatNoir

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 11:15:00 am »
I'm new and not too sure about how I can fit myself in timewise, but I'm very interested! I also just made a German-shepherd type dog that I would love to play.

Offline nightbeam

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 12:48:59 am »
You are welcome to join! Please contact me in game.

ChatNoir

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 07:45:18 am »
Who all am I looking for?

Kitsunabithewarrior

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 10:10:25 pm »
I'll join!!!