Author Topic: |#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))  (Read 6220 times)

stormkew

|#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:18:41 pm »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:30:52 am by stormkew »

stormkew

Re: |#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:30:39 pm »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:26:59 am by stormkew »

stormkew

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 08:33:48 pm »

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 09:08:31 pm »
|:|HeadShot|:|
|:|Name|:| Marashi
|:|Gender|:| Female
|:|Age|:| 3 years
|:|Breed|:| 100% African Lion
|:|Mother|:| Unknown
|:|Father|:| Unknown
|:|Fertile?|:| Yes
|:|Cubs|:| None
|:|Specialty|:| May seem quite delicate to others, but she is excellent at hunting.
|:|RP Sample|:| Marashi carefully sniffed the cool air, her  moist nose twitching slightly. She padded across the meadow cautiously, her paws drumming the ground softly. Her sensitive brown nose detecting every scent around her, as she approached a small hill. She padded up it effortlessly, viewing the sprawl of land in front of her. The lush green valley glowed with the very being of life, and was filled with the noisy songs of colorful song birds.

Code: [Select]
[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b] [IMG]http://i54BannedImageSite/156c0ia.jpg[/img]
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Marashi
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Female
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] 3 years
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] 100% African Lion
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] Unknown
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] Unknown
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] None
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] May seem quite delicate to others, but she is excellent at hunting.
[b]|:|RP Sample|:|[/b] Marashi carefully sniffed the cool air, her  moist nose twitching slightly. She padded across the meadow cautiously, her paws drumming the ground softly. Her sensitive brown nose detecting every scent around her, as she approached a small hill. She padded up it effortlessly, viewing the sprawl of land in front of her. The lush green valley glowed with the very being of life, and was filled with the noisy songs of colorful song birds.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 03:58:22 pm by The Rainbow Crayon »

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 09:30:22 pm »
WIP

Solvic

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 09:31:24 pm »
Code: [Select]
[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b] Coming
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Nailah
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Female
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] Older Teenager
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] Barbary|African|White Lioness
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] Unknown
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] Unknown
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] None
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] Great at hunting/fighting

|:|RP Sample|:| -copied from another roleplay-

The spotted-tabby masculine flickered his white ears, as Dukepelt began speaking. A growl was begining to raise inside his pharynx " Respect?. Ha! Why should those pieces of trash be repected? What have they done, for me? Nothing!. " The tom-cat hissed through gritted teeth, as his white tail lashed out wildly. " Oh!. I don't have the right to hate them now?. They threw me away, and didn't have a mouse-tail about me! How should I feel then, Dukepelt... how? " Secretpaw meowed, his teal-green eyes were narrowed with hatred and darkness. His heart felt cold... and icy, would it every melt? No. The ice would never melt from inside, the masculine let out a grunt. Once Mosspaw began asking Dukepelt about ClawClan, his white ears flattened agaisnt his skull; he didn't want to hear about ClawClan! Not now, not ever! " Why do I have to be called, Secretpaw[/b]? Can't I just be... Secret? " The masculine asked Flower. As his sharp claws scartched along the ground as he walked. Sighing with boredom, his eyes blinked at Flower " When are we starting training? I... I want to be strong enough to lead a Clan or... start one "  The silver furred tom-cat meowed, quite loudly 'Heh. I'll take over this so called Clan... BloodClan, Sharpstar didn't seem to happy about 'em. And maybe DeathClan... ' Those thoughts stuck to his mind like glue.... The darkness has come! ClawClan shall be destoryed..!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:36:58 pm by [..S???΢..] »

stormkew

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 10:28:58 am »
Great to know you guys are applying! Can I ask that once you are done that you code your apps please. :3 x

Solvic

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 10:38:54 am »
( Alright, finished off my wip )

stormkew

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 01:21:52 pm »
Great stuff [..S???΢..], I'll add your character right away. Also a good RP piece, however I will need to shorten it slightly, is that ok with you?x

Solvic

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 01:23:06 pm »
( Of course, I don't mind :3 )