Author Topic: |#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))  (Read 6219 times)

stormkew

Re: |#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 05:16:10 pm »
I think we should start a forum RP, Agreed?x

Solvic

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 05:27:29 pm »
( Yeah, I agree :3 )

Offline Foxy333

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 08:16:26 am »
|:|HeadShot|:| Can't get one yet.
|:|Name|:| Nadra.
|:|Gender|:| Female.
|:|Age|:| Mature adult.
|:|Breed|:| 100% African lion.
|:|Mother|:| -X-
|:|Father|:| -X-
|:|Fertile?|:| Yes.
|:|Cubs|:| Lucas (adopted), Decorus and Aaliya.
|:|Specialty|:| Strong hearted, will do pretty much anything for what she believes to be right.
|:|RP Sample|:| Nadra padded towards the lake, the sun beating heavily on her fur. She reached the lake, bent over and lapped up the water with her long tongue. She saw something out of the corner of her eye, so she licked her lips and looked up. Only a mere Zebra, nothing she couldn't handle. With a small growl it was off into the distance. Nadra smiled at herself grimly.
Code: [Select]
[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b] Can't get one yet.
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Nadra.
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Female.
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] Mature adult.
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] 100% African lion.
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] -X-
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] -X-
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes.
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] Lucas (adopted), Decorus and Aaliya.
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] Strong hearted, will do pretty much anything for what she believes to be right.
[b]|:|RP Sample|:|[/b] Nadra padded towards the lake, the sun beating heavily on her fur. She reached the lake, bent over and lapped up the water with her long tongue. She saw something out of the corner of her eye, so she licked her lips and looked up. Only a mere Zebra, nothing she couldn't handle. With a small growl it was off into the distance. Nadra smiled at herself grimly.

RedAngel

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 08:52:14 am »
[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b] Can't get one yet
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Mbali
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Male
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] Young Adult
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] 100% White Lion
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] Malkia
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] Laduma
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes.
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] None
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] Fighting/Protecting
[b]|:|RP Sample|:|[/b] Mbali padded towards the , dust flew behind him as he started to run, lake. His white pelt could camouflage him in the bushes of the great savannah. At the corner of his eye  was the lake. He turned around and headed for it. Mbali stopped at the edge of the lake and lowered his head, stuck it tongue out and felt the cool refreshing water.

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 01:59:02 pm »
|:|HeadShot|:|
http://i.imgur.com/JIi5D.jpg
|:|Name|:| Lyzel Edrai
|:|Gender|:| Female
|:|Age|:| Teen
|:|Breed|:| African lion -x- Unknown
|:|Mother|:| Unknown
|:|Father|:| Zorse Edrai
|:|Fertile?|:| Yes
|:|Cubs|:| None
|:|Specialty|:| Remaining unseen and silent, calm in tough sitautions
|:|RP Sample|:| Lyzel lept up into her tree with ease, allowing her tail to dangle limply down its trunk. She set the tiny, young gazelle she had caught down, draping it over the branch itselft as she stretched out,  clinging to the branch. Her blue-grey gaze watched the dawn sky throuh the leaves, and she sighed in content. She could eat later, no? Not like she was that hungry anyway. The light colored feminine rested her head on her paws and she continued to look at the sky, tailtip twitching every now and then. Despite her efforts, her eyelids began to droop, growing heavier with each passing second.

[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JIi5D.jpg[/IMG]
http://i.imgur.com/JIi5D.jpg
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Lyzel Edrai
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Female
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] Teen
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] African lion -x- Unknown
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] Unknown
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] Zorse Edrai
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] None
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] Remaining unseen and silent, calm in tough sitautions
[b]|:|RP Sample|:|[/b] Lyzel lept up into her tree with ease, allowing her tail to dangle limply down its trunk. She set the tiny, young gazelle she had caught down, draping it over the branch itselft as she stretched out,  clinging to the branch. Her blue-grey gaze watched the dawn sky throuh the leaves, and she sighed in content. She could eat later, no? Not like she was that hungry anyway. The light colored feminine rested her head on her paws and she continued to look at the sky, tailtip twitching every now and then. Despite her efforts, her eyelids began to droop, growing heavier with each passing second.

stormkew

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 05:45:03 pm »
All Accepted! Welcome to the Pride! I will start off the RP.

Lynus

Lifting his nose, the large male sniffed the area around his resting body. The warm breeze ruffled his large mane and the sky was filled with harmless white clouds. It was going to be a nice day for once- he suspected. It had just been the end of the 'wet season' so all the prey were still around and all the lakes were filled up, but there was no storms or bullet like rain to worry about. Lynus loved this time of the year. He flourished in it and welcomed it like an old friend.

Casting his soft gaze around the pridelands, he began to wonder what the other members were thinking. Lynus wasn't one to be nosy, but it did occasionally cross his mind that he wished he could see other's thoughts.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:46:52 pm by stormkew »

drifter

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 01:06:05 pm »
Stormy!!!! *runtripglomp* EEEEE!!!!.....has to find a lioness to join o3o

stormkew

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 02:22:48 pm »
DRIFTER!!!! 8D 8D 8D <3 <3 <3.. *cough* Anyway... on with the RP... XD

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 03:07:31 pm »
owo Was Lyzel accepted? You didn't add her if she was. -unsure if she should reply to the rp or not, and if she should be putting parenthesis at the end of this- >.>

stormkew

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 05:44:22 pm »
Yeah, everyone was accepted 8D Just getting round to adding them all now. You can join in the RP if you want to. x