Author Topic: |#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))  (Read 6223 times)

Offline Foxy333

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: |#|Zoolind Pride|#| ((Accepting Members!))
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 10:51:11 pm »
Umm.. Hi :) Just though I'd let you know, and I'm not abandoning you, I will be spending much more of my time on IH and less time here. I feel as though I shouldn't be spending too much of my time on FeralHeart anymore. I will join in the role-play but not very often, sorry Storm :L :)

drifter

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 12:26:16 am »
Code: [Select]
[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b]
[IMG]http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Sk8er_grl_KIT/screenshot_04112011_201827675-1.png[/IMG]
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Zakiel
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Female
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] Young Adult
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] Kenyan Lioness
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] ??
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] ??
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] -x-
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] Observant, quiet, can be clingy to older lionesses considering she never really had a "mother figure".

|:|RP Sample|:| Far to lazy...besides you know how I do et ^.^

stormkew

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2011, 11:25:10 am »
Aww alright Foxy. x And accepted Drfiter 8D Feel free to join in the RP <3

Edit: Darn Phtobucket swallowed all my images D8<
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:28:05 am by stormkew »

Offline yolil

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 02:51:56 pm »
|:|HeadShot|:|
|:|Name|:| Streak.
|:|Gender|:| Male.
|:|Age|:| Mature adult.
|:|Breed|:| 100% African Lion.
|:|Mother|:| Kana.
|:|Father|:| Lynus.
|:|Fertile?|:| Yes.
|:|Cubs|:| None.
|:|Specialty|:| Protective, strong, though hard to get much out of him when he's not interested. Will die for what he believes is right, without any second thoughts.
|:|RP Sample|:| Light brown paws slowly made their way across the sandy terrain, towards the den in which him, and many others called home. His green eyes gazed from one pride member, to another and in a matter of a few seconds, he was able to confirm everyones activities for the day. Which mostly consisted of simply laying under the warm savannah sun. Streak shook his head, letting out a snicker. He then raised his head, and let out a ground shaking roar, for no apparent reason. He simply thought the pride members needed some wakening up. His roar wasn't yet as loud, or intimidating as his fathers- But it was beginning to get pretty darn close.

Code: [Select]
[b]|:|HeadShot|:|[/b] [URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/i/capturevq.png/][IMG]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6594/capturevq.png[/IMG][/URL]
[b]|:|Name|:|[/b] Streak.
[b]|:|Gender|:|[/b] Male.
[b]|:|Age|:|[/b] Mature adult.
[b]|:|Breed|:|[/b] 100% African Lion
[b]|:|Mother|:|[/b] Kana.
[b]|:|Father|:|[/b] Lynus.
[b]|:|Fertile?|:|[/b] Yes.
[b]|:|Cubs|:|[/b] None.
[b]|:|Specialty|:|[/b] Protective, strong, though hard to get much out of him when he's not interested. Will die for what he believes is right, without any second thoughts.
[b]|:|RP Sample|:|[/b] Light brown paws slowly made their way across the sandy terrain, towards the den in which him, and many others called home. His green eyes gazed from one pride member, to another and in a matter of a few seconds, he was able to confirm everyones activities for the day. Which mostly consisted of simply laying under the warm savannah sun. Streak shook his head, letting out a snicker. He then raised his head, and let out a ground shaking roar, for no apparent reason. He simply thought the pride members needed some wakening up. His roar wasn't yet as loud, or intimidating as his fathers- But it was beginning to get pretty darn close.

Im bacckk. Sort of. I'm sad to see that not many of the previous members shifted over to this forum, but happy to see that your keeping things up and running, storm. I should be able to be more active now, somewhat, but I will for sure when summer begins. But yah ^ Streaky's app. Used an old rp post if you don't mind. Hopefully I can re-incorporate him into the RP soon.

Offline Shetama

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 11:46:51 am »
......can i join again? (its kana...well bambi now ^^)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 04:41:17 pm »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:02:31 pm by Suave dog »