Author Topic: Umnedni Pride Role Play  (Read 32046 times)

oXButterflyKissesXo

Umnedni Pride Role Play
« on: January 09, 2011, 07:36:06 am »
Welcome to the official Umnedni Pride RP! The pride has started out being a group of four siblings with their mother on an adventure, but they are soon expanding into a larger range of relationships. The members so far of the pride include the following:

Marna, a 5 year old female. [Character belongs to Kerma]
Runo, a 31/2 year old male. [Character belongs to Rina]
Zidan, a 3 year old female. [Character belongs to Renochi]
Awiti, a 2 year old female. [Character belongs to Andrea]
Muren, a 11/2 year old male. [Character belongs to Solarfox6]

If you're looking to join this small-- but loving-- pride of lions and lionesses, please feel free to post a picture of your character and a short bio including their name, gender, age, and personality. A short description of their history is appreciated too, if you would like. Thank you, and have yourselves a good day. : )
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 07:41:20 am by Rina »

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Re: Runo; in need of mother/father/siblings
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 07:53:25 am »
I will gladly have my character be his sibling, Her names Awiti and she is two years old. She has no parents so anyone willing to adopt Runo could adopt her aswell. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11hrriq&s=7 Let me know what you think =]

oXButterflyKissesXo

Re: Runo; in need of mother/father/siblings
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 08:11:01 am »
She's so pretty! :3 I would totally love for her to be Runo's sister! I'll add you to the title, but in the description I'll put that Awiti is his younger sister. :3 Meanwhile, we'll plan to meet up in role play when the server is back up, yes? :D

Solarfox6

Re: Runo & Awiti; in need of mother/father
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 08:57:01 am »
Oh i have a char who could be a good brother <3
Muren ( look at my signature, he's the first one on the bottom pic xD ) He is 11/2 years and has no parents.
sorry that's so small, i dont have any other pics of him yet.

oXButterflyKissesXo

Re: Runo & Awiti; in need of mother/father
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 09:07:05 am »
Awesome! He looks so cool! Love the colors~ :3
I'll add him to the list, and your name as the creator. :3
So, Muren has Runo as his older brother as well as Awiti as his older sister-- Muren would be the youngest sibling of the three.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
Re: Runo, Awiti & Muren; in need of mother/father
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 12:31:03 pm »
Weeeell, if you're still accepting siblings for Runo, I have another sister for him. owo

Her name's Zidan, and she's around three years or so. I thought I should make her look sort of similar to Runo, because of family ties and stuff.

She's an introvert and likes to hide her emotions, but is slightly more friendly to the few friends she actually likes. To family she's always more open, though. |3

--Ren

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 07:00:49 pm »
-feels loved- I'm so excited that she has siblings and I would love to RP with you all once the games released XD

Solarfox6

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 07:31:17 pm »
-feels loved also- Wow I'm glad you liked him Rina; also YAY Muren has a family~!
I agree with Andrea, can't wait to rp with ya'll <3

oXButterflyKissesXo

Re: 4 Siblings; in need of mother/father
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 09:53:38 pm »
D'aww, you guys! [//pulls everyone in for a huge group hug] We're such a family already! >3<
You're all added to the descriptions with credit towards your characters as your own creations, and now we can all be happy brothers and sisters together.
Now, NO MORE SIBLINGS. XD We need a mother and/or father for us all now. So, let's keep lookin' and no matter how long it takes, at least they all have each other. If you guys want, we could do a mini-RP on this forum so we can better get to know each others' characters a little more?

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Siblings; in need of mother/father
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 10:15:55 pm »
I'm cool with that *warning my rp is a little rusty so bear with me* :)

Awiti streched her slender legs out before her and yawned untill her whole body shivered, she then slowly stood up on the branch where she had been napping. She surveyed the area that she called home and hopped down onto the ground below, all was well and she was happy. She licked some dust from her pelt and the flopped down on the grass in the shade of her tree. she sighed loudly and closed her eyes again.