Author Topic: Sanraizu Seifuku (Wolf Pack :: OPEN :: High Ranks AVAILABLE)  (Read 13077 times)

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Sanraizu Seifuku (Wolf Pack :: OPEN :: High Ranks AVAILABLE)
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 04:44:55 pm »
Resize=Smeh
Name: Ciyoteine (See-yo-teen)
Nicknames: CiCi, Ciyo.
D.O.B: March 5th 2009
D.O.D: -Still Living-
Sex: Female
S.O: Asexual (Urban.)
Species: Canine
Breed: Tundra x  Ethiopian x Egyptian mix.
Mentor: N/A
Prev Apprentices: None
Curr Apprentice: None

Mate: None
Pups: None
Parents: Luo x Symphoni --Both deceased.
Siblings: Vlad, Balthazar(Deceased), Amphitrite(Still living)

Personality: Ciyoteine has quite a bubbly nature. She loves to talk to people and have fun, thinking little of the downsides and scrapes in life. When others act in a malicious manner toward her, she is usually left dumbfounded, wondering why. Even though on the outside, she is a fresh young adult- On the inside she is still an immature youngling thinking that everything is about fun and games. She nearly always has a smile on her face and loves to please others. A typical 'social' butterfly. But this, is usually with females. Ciyo has an acute fear/dislike of males for no real reason, and she usually falls quiet when one is nearby, or in more severe cases has outbreaks of panic attacks where she can be left breathless, or even faint.

Ciyo is not interested in the concept of having a mate or pups, she has no sexual desires either. This is probably linked toward her feeling of males. She tries to act in a proper manner with males that hold a higher rank then her, espescially the male leader. Though she still struggles to some degree to hold her composure. She is more relaxed around females, but neither does she have any thoughts about being with them either.

Ciyo -does- have a serious side though. If something bad in happening, her personality can turn around completely. Espescially if it's to do with one of her friends, she can even lose her temper. Though she is not the type to fight someone, she will do her best if she has to and the time calls for it. This underlayer of her personality is very much often shrouded.

Played By: EvilSock

RP Sample: Slowly.. Slowly, ever slowly, the sandy-coloured candid made her way toward the unsuspecting prey. It's hide was a dark brown hue, and it was very thickly-built despite being a female. A coral-hued tongue extending from the wolf's maw and proceeded to lick along the width of her muzzle. The elk was only a few feet away now, and still suspecting nothing of her presence. Her stomach was pressed lightly against the ground, her cranium lowered in preperation.

She watched carefully as the elk cow lowered it's head to graze on patches of vivid green grass. Good. It was distracted. She made herself shift a little closer as she gazed at the animal with an appraising gaze as she wondered when- and where to strike the elk from. She needed to get the cow on the ground before she could go for the neck, least she fall victim to it's sharp hooves. She winced at this thought, and stalked ever closer, circling half-way around the elk till she was behind it's rump, still a good 4 feet or so away. Now or never. She thought to herself. Her hindquarters lifted a little as she bunched her muscles up. There was one silent pause, and then she leapt toward her prey with her front-legs outstretched. She made the distance in one short bound, her dull claws breaching themselves onto the elk's rump. She enclosed her jaws around a patch of skin, pulling and tugging at it. She tried to keep her back legs on the ground, though it was hard because the animal had started to buck in attempt to kick her off. This wasn't working. She released the cow, leaping in front of it before it could try to bolt off. A small snarl ripped from between her poised mandibals, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

She rammed herself into it, her jaws quickly searching for a weak spot on the elk's neck. She uttered a whimper as the elk kicked her in the stomach, quickly taking a step back to assess herself. It was fine.. Everything was fine. She shot a glare toward the elk, launching herself at it again and firmly sinking her teeth into the underside of it's neck, twisting her head to the ride and ripping at it in a rather gruesome manner until she felt hot rich blood run between her teeth. The elk wasn't finished yet though. It took a good more 5 minutes of repeated biting and tearing and circling the animal before it eventually wore itself out. It lay on it stomach, the hope dimming out of its eyes as it watched the wolf. The pale-hued wolf stepped forward. "Thank you." She said quietly, tilting her head with a small grin on her features. She then struck forward, her teeth slicing into the already bitten flesh. Her teeth crunched the fragile and exposed jugular vein, and then it was all over in a matter of seconds. Her tail flicked against her heels in obvious accomplishment that she had been able to complete this deed alone, with only a few bruises to spare. Would this earn her the rank she wanted? A smile curved her muzzle upwards, and she tilted her head toward the sky, a howl parting her jowls as she announnced her prize.
[I got carried away with this. o.o Of course, my rping will be shorter in the actual game. lawl. I can write a shorter one if you'd prefer. <.<]

Code: [Select]
[size=8pt][IMG]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/5440/unledvrc.png[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Ciyoteine (See-yo-teen)
[b]Nicknames:[/b] CiCi, Ciyo.
[b]Age:[/b] 2.1 Years
[b]D.O.B:[/b] March 5th 2009
[b]D.O.D:[/b] -Still Living-
[b]Sex:[/b] Female
[b]S.O:[/b] Asexual (Urban.)
[b]Species:[/b] Canine
[b]Breed:[/b] Tundra x  Ethiopian x Egyptian mix.
[b]Rank:[/b] Hunter
[b]Mentor:[/b] N/A
[b]Prev Apprentices:[/b] None
[b]Curr Apprentice:[/b] None

[b]Mate:[/b] None
[b]Pups:[/b] None
[b]Parents:[/b] [Color=#ADD8E6]Luo[/Color] x [Color=#FFB6C1]Symphoni[/Color] --Both deceased.
[b]Siblings:[/b] [Color=#ADD8E6]Vlad, Balthazar(Deceased)[/Color], [Color=#FFB6C1]Amphitrite(Still living)[/Color]

[b]Personality:[/b] Ciyoteine has quite a bubbly nature. She loves to talk to people and have fun, thinking little of the downsides and scrapes in life. When others act in a malicious manner toward her, she is usually left dumbfounded, wondering why. Even though on the outside, she is a fresh young adult- On the inside she is still an immature youngling thinking that everything is about fun and games. She nearly always has a smile on her face and loves to please others. A typical 'social' butterfly. But this, is usually with females. Ciyo has an acute fear/dislike of males for no real reason, and she usually falls quiet when one is nearby, or in more severe cases has outbreaks of panic attacks where she can be left breathless, or even faint.

Ciyo is not interested in the concept of having a mate or pups, she has no sexual desires either. This is probably linked toward her feeling of males. She tries to act in a proper manner with males that hold a higher rank then her, espescially the male leader. Though she still struggles to some degree to hold her composure. She is more relaxed around females, but neither does she have any thoughts about being with them either.

Ciyo -does- have a serious side though. If something bad in happening, her personality can turn around completely. Espescially if it's to do with one of her friends, she can even lose her temper. Though she is not the type to fight someone, she will do her best if she has to and the time calls for it. This underlayer of her personality is very much often shrouded.

[b]Played By:[/b] EvilSock
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:47:06 pm by EvilSock »

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 06:12:21 pm »
Welcome to the pack Ciyoteine =3 Don't forget to sign up at the forum (pack name first page).

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 08:05:07 pm »
Mmhkay, I'll be sure to do all of that soon. x3

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:45 pm »
Okie dokie =3

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 02:54:58 pm »
I was wondering if you would be interested in being enemies with my Fox Coven?

Group Name: Foxes of Loch Leven
Memberships: 55 on paper but usually about 10-15 people online most days
Link to Thread: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5655.0

I've had a hard time finding a group of fur-color realistic Wolves that were also decent RP'ers so I'm happy I finally came across your thread >.<
I also couldn't see if you guys had a map yet, we have one if you guys want invade the forest for a while XD
Just putting it out there.

brittani1123

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 09:46:48 pm »
My pic didn't work with this form. Sorry if this is huge but it's the only way I could get it to work :/

Nicknames: none
D.O.B: December 2009
D.O.D: Still living
Sex: Female
S.O: Straight
Species: Canine
Breed: Grey Wolf

Mentor: (Will be assigned)
Prev Apprentices: None
Curr Apprentice: None

Mate:None
Pups:None
Parents: Unknown x Unknown
Siblings: [Color=ADD8E6]None[/Color], [Color=FFB6C1]None[/Color] (If Any)

Personality: She is a spicy and hot tempered little wolf. It's fairly easy to make her mad and get her growling. She is a closet girly-girl. She acts very masculine until she is alone. She can sit and stare at her reflection for hours making sure she looks her best. She loves the chase but is not the best at the catching prey part of it all. She is wicked fast but tends to lose her hunt as she loses herself in the running. She is very active and loves to play. Very much still a puppy in an oversized body.
Played By: Icepaw

RP Sample: She weaves through the thick brush, hopping over boulders with a sort of wild grace. Her tongue lolling from her open and panting maw. Emerald eyes scan her path fast enough to dodge small sharp rocks and thorny brush. She races on toward a shining stream and bounds into it sending silver droplets flying behind her. She whirls around on a dime and stops, breathing heavily. She tips her nose to the dusk stricken sky and inhaled the clean air slowly. She could smell others but no danger traced her prints in the soft ground. She whined lightly and flexed her well toned forelegs before dropping her head and drinking deeply from the stream. When she finished she padded quietly up the bank and sniffed at the sand. It was warm on her feet, and she slowly lowered herself to the ground to rest in the slowly setting sun.

(Sorry I'm a little rusty :/ )

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 10:58:13 pm »
@ Canton: Sure that sounds okay.  No we don't have a map yet.  I've waiting for someone who knows how to make a map to come along ^^" I shall put you under the enemy list ASAP.

@ Icepaw: I noticed that the name of your char is missing and could you put the app in the code tags for me?  Thanks.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 11:00:53 pm »
Well like I said. The eastern half of our map has a fairly large forest. You guys could do the whole "we need a place to stay for a while" thing and then eventually turn on us. XD

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 11:11:14 pm »
That works too.

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 08:19:23 pm »
B U M P