Author Topic: Warrior map, 2 or more clans, needs members for Fireclan  (Read 2515 times)

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
Warrior map, 2 or more clans, needs members for Fireclan
« on: May 06, 2011, 01:27:27 pm »
hi, i am the leader of fireclan. plz fill out the application to join. we r looking for new members for this clan, we have a map in progress with 2 or more clans in it

name:                                                                                                                                                            
apperantce:
ingame username:

ranks we need:
up to 1 medicne cat
up to 1 deputy
up to 7 warriors
up to 5 apprentices
2 elders or more
3 Queens or more
and up to 10 kits

members:

name:  MossStar                                                                                                                                                          
personalaty: strong, friendly, proud
apperantce: a dark grayish moss like pelt, black tiger 2 markings, light gray underfur
ingame username: spottednose

name:Tigerheart                                                                                                            
personalaty:Happy most of the time. Can lead efficiantly but doesn't like to put myself in the spotlight. Can take constructive critacism easily, and learns from my mistakes
apperantce:Dark brown tabby with lighter stripes and underbelly, has a scarred muzzle
ingame username: jbjoekr2

name: Kestrelpaw
personalaty: Soft spoken yet friendly; known for her gentleness and her soft nature. Though she is quite; she isn't shy and can be quite talkative.
apperantce: Spotted brown she-cat with soft blue eyes.
ingame username: Kestreljay

name: Leafkit (needs to be apprenticized haha epic word )                                                                                  
personality: Quiet, caring, carefree, protective, loyal
appearance: Light grey she-cat tabby with pure green eyes
ingame username: wolfierawr

Name:Amberstripe                                                                                                                           
Personality: Amberstripe is a softspoken, gentle cat. She doesn't like fighting, yet she would not hesisitate on attacking if it involves her clan, or any of her close friends. She is kind, optimistic and enjoys helping others.
Apperance: Amberstripe is a sleek amber colored tabby with dark golden stripes and a lighter tipped tail. Her eyes are green, with light shades of brown.
In-game Username: Faby21
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:34:39 am by weffa »

jbjoekr2

Re: Warrior map, needs 3 other clans and members for Fireclan
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 06:40:28 am »
name:Tigerheart                                                                                                           
personalaty:Happy most of the time. Can lead efficiantly but doesn't like to put myself in the spotlight. Can take constructive critacism easily, and learns from my mistakes
apperantce:Dark brown tabby with lighter stripes and underbelly, has a scarred muzzle
ingame username: jbjoekr2

Kestreljay

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 07:04:49 am »
name: Kestrelpaw
personalaty: Soft spoken yet friendly; known for her gentleness and her soft nature. Though she is quite; she isn't shy and can be quite talkative.
apperantce: Spotted brown she-cat with soft blue eyes.
ingame username: Kestreljay

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 10:27:18 am »
welcome, i posted this along time ago and things have changed, the leader could not make an account on fearl heart because of a personal problem, so now i will be leader of the clan, so the medicne cat  rank is open, i will post my new leader character on the front page, and thanks for joining, i'm not very good at making forum pages
now we need a mento for Kestrelpaw, Tigerheart will u mentor her?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 10:37:59 am by weffa »

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 09:35:40 pm »
name: Leafkit (needs to be apprenticized haha epic word :D)                                                                                 
personality: Quiet, caring, carefree, protective, loyal
appearance: Light grey she-cat tabby with pure green eyes
ingame username: wolfierawr

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 03:39:32 am »
welcome wolfie, I'm adding u all in the game, all we need is a medicine cat to mentor you

Offline Faby21

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior map, 2 or more clans, needs members for Fireclan
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 10:31:41 am »
Name:Amberstripe                                                                                                                           
Personality: Amberstripe is a softspoken, gentle cat. She doesn't like fighting, yet she would not hesisitate on attacking if it involves her clan, or any of her close friends. She is kind, optimistic and enjoys helping others.
Apperance: Amberstripe is a sleek amber colored tabby with dark golden stripes and a lighter tipped tail. Her eyes are green, with light shades of brown.
In-game Username: Faby21

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Potato
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior map, 2 or more clans, needs members for Fireclan
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 07:54:25 am »
welcome, good to see new members, please whisper me if u see that i'm on
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:43:22 am by weffa »