Author Topic: The Dark Hounds (TDH) [Accepting!]  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Liebe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Gotta love Sparky!
    • View Profile
The Dark Hounds (TDH) [Accepting!]
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:42:34 pm »
Origin:
There was a wolf who called himself Ryle. His parents hadn't named him anything, so he chose his name. He was a darker colored and more evil-minded than the rest of his litter. He was black with white in a few places. He came up with his name by choosing 4 letters and making things up. Of course, he chose: r, y, l, and e. When he was a pup, his mother died. His father thought it was the pup's fault, so he barely fed them. Ryle went out when no one was looking, and taught himself how to hunt. While he hunted, he saw dark shadows always moving. They looked like wolves and other animals that were dancing. He watched them move as the sun moved each day. His father taught the pups one thing, and that was the seasons. Crunch-leaf was Fall. No-leaf was Summer. Small-leaf was Spring. And Frozen was Winter. After all his father's lessons on the seasons, his father died. He did not know his mother's or father's names, so he left his brothers and sisters to bury him. When he grew up, he made the group The Dark Hounds from the shadows that moved like dancing wolves.

Ranks:
Deltas= (Male and female, usually mates) The leaders of the pack. Ususally only two or less.
-Ryle(Male)
-
Spartas= (Male and female, usually mates.) Second in charge of the pack. Usually two, maybe less.
-Riot(Female)
-
Dutche= (Male or female) The healer of the pack. They take care of the sick.
-
Dantas= (Male) The messangers of the pack. They run and give messages to other packs.
-
-
Deylas= (Female) The queens of the pack. They nurse the pups.
-
-
-
Scarred= (Male and female) The warriors of the pack. They fight off enemies.
-
-
-
-
-
Watchers= (Male) The guards of the pack. They watch the territory and tell the Deltas if they see anything bad.
-
-
-
-
Littles= (Male and female) The pups! They just stay and play in the camp. They get their rank at 9 months.
-
-
-
Omegas(Not mates) The lowest rank. They are like Deylas but they don't nurse the pup, only tell them about the life in a pack.
-
-

Would you like to join this pack? Well, knock yourself out! Just fill out this form and I'll get you started!

Name:
Mate:
Other:

We have a map! But it will be up when I can get it.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:58:56 am by Darkstarr »

Offline Liebe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Gotta love Sparky!
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Hounds (TDH) [Accepting!]
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 01:57:24 am »
Bump. Anyone?

Offline Liebe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Gotta love Sparky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 02:00:24 am »
Bump. Again.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 02:29:16 am »
Name:Riot
Looks: she is pure black with blood red eyes, and around her top on the eye is a dark purple color
Rank: Well, shes a teen, so....... maybe one of  the spartas?
Personality: she is a wolf who relies on speed and agility then strength to beat down her enemies, she can be rude at times to lower ranks then her, and has a soft spot for pups. she is loyal and protective, and will fight to the death if she wants to protect the pack.
Mate:none at the moment
Other: she has control of darkness, for she blends in with shadows so well, only her eyes can be seen when she wants to not be seen in shadows, shes great at sneaking up on others, and respects the higher ranks. she is not really strong, but is swift and very agile. she loves to hunt, so prey being scarce wont be a problem for the pack, seeing she blends in with the shadows so well and has a great sense of smell, being almost blind when in the sun, her eyesight is best in the shadows, where she can see the spirits and other things with ease. she killed her mom and dad in a blind rage, them killing off her past mate and her other pups she had, she had them a month before me typing this, she was devastated for the mate and pups, and will defend pups more feircely, and she sometimes might be found alone staring into the sky a tear falling down before her shaking her head and snarling " its all their fault, i will get revenge soon, killing them was not enough, they are still alive as spirits, and i can not allow that!", her howl sounds like the hellhounds howl, a ghostly sound, not sounding like a howl at all.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Liebe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Gotta love Sparky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 02:36:23 am »
She sounds like a very good Sparta! And I can't say THANK YOU enough for joining. I didn't know if anyone else here would join... but on FeralHeart I have tons of members. Anyway, you're accepted as a Sparta and you may go to our website and make an account!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 02:39:46 am »
Ok, thanks
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.