Author Topic: Ruins of Asper  (Read 17169 times)

Lux Lucis

Re: Ruins of Asper
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 04:44:57 pm »
Alright, Password, you're accepted. Katari, from what I can see you'll be fine, so don't worry about the sample. xD You're accepted too~

Offline Lilly16

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 04:54:19 pm »
ok fine. roleplay: as she leaped over to the other side of the river, she landed hard on sharp jagged rocks and scraped her side.
bio: as a cub, zenzie was a small runt who stayed by her mothers side at all times. when her mother and father were killed by a stampede of elephants (zenzie was chasing a butterfly at this time), zenzie was left alone in the middle of the savannah.  she traveled for two years trying to find a permanent home but has not found one yet. she wondered so far that she came to an ocean.  using her "nature smarts" she gathered wood and managed to make a small raft which carried her across the calm ocean waters to a small island. "L island". from there she saw a larger island and used her raft to travel across the small spot of water over to flourite plains.  

Vextria

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 05:46:21 pm »
In Game username: Vextria

Character Name: Araza
Breed:  Snow leopard fits better.
Appearance: Medium-sized Grey and white with white leopard spots draped across his body. Light blue/green eyes.
Personality: Araza is a more layed-back individual that only gets into disagreements or fights if it is absolutely necessary. He is brave and will do what is required to keep his friends safe. This feline is known for his fighting and hunting skills, though. He isn't the best though, of course.
Dislikes: Being hungry.  Having to make difficult decisions.
Fears: Drowning, large bodies of water, betrayal
Biography: As a cub, Araza was abandoned by his parents and can't remember what they look like or even smell like. He lived on his own for a long time and learned how to survive in these harsh wild environments. He has different hunting techniques  than most of his kind. Eventually he found The Ruins of Asper.
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Roleplay Sample: XD I don't know what to put if there is nothing to reply too. Sorry >.>' I'll write something if you want me to.

Asheyx

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 06:07:09 pm »
Character Name: Frost
( Username in game: Asheyx )
Breed: Wolf
Appearance: borwn pelt with light brown underfur, blue eyes (click here for a more detailed picture: http://ashehs-feather.deviantart.com/art/Frost-210010505 ;3)
Personality: mostly quiet, short-tempered, ambitious, jealous (when she has a mate XD)
Likes: swimming and running around, watching the stars and the moon
Dislikes: when other females are close to her mate / the male she loves, being in the middle of attention
Fears: humans, being alone in the dark XD
Biography: She was the only surviving pup of her litter, but her mother soon died because she was shot by a human. She watched her die and since that day she is afraid of humans. Her father couldn't take much care of her because he was Alpha of the pack, so she had to manage most of her live alone.  Everybody called her "Frost" because of the color of her eyes, but also because of her character; everybody said she was cold. When she was old enough, she left her father's pack to join another one. During her journey to find a pack she could join, she once got captured by a human at night, and she thought that was the end of her life. But she managed to escape. From that moment on she hates being alone in the dark.
(I hope that's enough because I can't think of anything else right now ^^)
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Roleplay Sample: umm.. like anybody else XD
- Frost sat down under a tree, watching the moon - "I wonder if mother can see me now.." - she thought sadly, remembering her mother's scent -

Lux Lucis

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 06:55:14 pm »
Approved. ^^ Whisper me in-game for the link to the site! The map is currently down because of problems, but once it's been fixed it'll be on the site~

Offline Turquiose

• Curious Wanderer
  • wheee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 07:18:00 pm »
Hi......

[Don't have a pic]
Character Name: Sian
In-Game Username: Turquiose

Breed: Wolf
Appearance: A smoky grey wolf with gentle black markings along the back. A back belly is underneath. Sian is very thin and looks fragile. She has blue eyes, a brilliant turquiose.
Personality: Sian is funloving, kind and thouhgtful, but a bit of a loner in the way that she doesn't have a mate or pack. She loves making friends. However, at times she is the cruelest, most hateful wolf you could ever imagine.
Dislikes: Onion, laziness.  
Fears:Death itself.
Biography: Sian was born into a small pack, but ran away in search of adventure. Outcast by many, she took shelter with friends she made, but never for longer then a few days. She eventually grew as te person she is today, and is know by some for her bold nature.
Rank Wanted: Outriders
Roleplay Sample: The wolf opened its jaws and howeled, its teeth glistening in the light of the moon. She waited for the howl of her mate and cub, like she did every night. Only, tonight was different. They weren't there. She howled again, desperate. No response. She rushed iinto the forest, looking for her cub , not knowing something was following her...

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:31:28 pm by dolphingirl246 »
Hi. See ya!

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 07:22:55 pm »
Nice plot! I shall join soon, when you are not flooded by members. Also, a friendly bit of advice. Use your friends as high ranking people, as new members can mess it all up, but most are friendly and kind ^^.

Lux Lucis

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 07:29:15 pm »
Sian, you're a-okay. There is only one thing I have to ask you to change, which is her ability to change her pelt. The most unrealistic we're probably going to allow is really only for the four highest-ranked, the Kings and Queens. Other than that, you're absolutely fine. ^^

Hello Magpie! I'll take that bit of advice to heart, thank you very much. ^^ It's nice to hear that someone likes the plot, haha. Thank you again!

Offline Turquiose

• Curious Wanderer
  • wheee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 07:30:14 pm »
Sian, you're a-okay. There is only one thing I have to ask you to change, which is her ability to change her pelt. The most unrealistic we're probably going to allow is really only for the four highest-ranked, the Kings and Queens. Other than that, you're absolutely fine. ^^

Hello Magpie! I'll take that bit of advice to heart, thank you very much. ^^ It's nice to hear that someone likes the plot, haha. Thank you again!

kk
Hi. See ya!

Lux Lucis

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 07:42:35 pm »
That's you, you're ready to go. ^^ Come find me in Flourite near the Cape and I'll invite you. :3