Author Topic: Ruins of Asper  (Read 17176 times)

Offline Turquiose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • wheee!
    • View Profile
Re: Ruins of Asper
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 07:49:22 pm »
That's you, you're ready to go. ^^ Come find me in Flourite near the Cape and I'll invite you. :3

Ok.
Hi. See ya!

Myriku

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 05:52:03 pm »
Character Name
AirWave

Breed: Lion.
Appearance: Not very tall, but a thin, strong lioness, who appears much different then others. Her fur is very dark, and she has a small blond mane. Her eyes are a pure green, and she has black stripes on her legs.
Personality: Crazy. That pretty much sums it up. But, she is also very kind, and puts others before herself. She has a peaceful heart, and keeps a small distance from the rest. She likes to find patches of dirt that she can take her claw and draw in.  
Likes: Peace. she loves to take walks and ponder the beauty of the world. her favorite flowers are Lilacs.
Dislikes: People that doubt her, who tell her she is worthless, and weak. You make her mad your gonna get it. >/
Fears: Humans, for they where the murderers of her family. 8c She fears anything made by humans. she is just completely frightened by the mention of the word.
Biography: Loving, kind, generous, and peaceful. Her mind stays on joyful things, and she tries her best to stay away from contention. Her family was killed by hunters, and ever since that day she has been afraid of them. But one day, she always says to herself, she will seek her revenge. She always puts others before her, and will fight by their side. But, she has a dark side. When anger attacks her soul, whoever inflicted it upon her, is going down. She tries her best to stay away from contention, mostly by finding her favorite flower, Lilacs, and using their sweet, calming scents to restor her soul to its peaceful self.
Rank Wanted: Either a warrior, or a medic.
Roleplay Sample: As soon as her brown paw touched the softness of the ground, she felt peace rush through her body. She looked around, seeing the trees draped with Lilacs. This grove was home. A place she hadn't been in for many years. A tear ran down her cheek, as memories of her family played like a movie in her thoughts. "Mother... Father...." She said quietly, her soul could feel their spirits near. She lay down in a small patch of dandelions and clovers, and watched the dandelions seeds fly up around her, like little fairies.

Lux Lucis

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 05:55:39 pm »
You're approved~! I'll send you the link to the site so you can get the map. x3

xenogal

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 06:42:54 pm »
Name: Sandra Nickname: Sandy
Breed: Red wolf
Appearance: No image sorry :c But: Sandra: A younge female red olf her mane is thick and heavy dragging down from ehr nck and her body along almost the same. She is a rown fur color with a slight tint of red. Her ears over sized to match a red wolfs. her slender paws match any othercanine. She is simple nothing big or small she is simply like any other redwolf youd see.
Personality: Sandra is a highly actice female she likes to kid around but will take things littrally at times. HIGHLY paranoid and hates to be lef alone.
Likes: She loves the smell of rain, Rolling in grass and mu, water,  sunraise, being with others, elk and fish.
Dislikes: The sound of falling rocks, the smell fo wet dog (ironic) being aone, the dark, things in er teeth and paws.
Fears: Beingaone, The dark, small spaces, weird noises, she is  paranoid.
Biography: Sandra is not a super complicated wolf, but to play along with the background of the rp. She was a younge wolf a pup with te best family one can wish for but one day she walked of on a huning trip, as she came back they were just simplygone she didnt under stand why and eaded f looking for them thats when she fell and musa knocked herself out ad came apon the island.
Rank Wanted:  Out sider c:
Roleplay Sample: Day was starting to rais the moon letting go of its control over the land. The wet grass glimmerd like diamons as the orange orb made its way higer and higher into the air. Sandras eyes started to blink open the thick sleep making that some wht difficalt befor alas she was awake, Rather be sleepingbut awake. Her red tinted body pushed up on her hind legs. whobbly an tired she madeher way apon her feet. The femaes greeneyes widdend at the light. It was a beutifull sight to see when you first awoke. The green grass almos attahing with the blue and yellow sky. The whippcream like clouds moved alon at a slow pace along the sky. She whined outlika cat the thick steam from her yawn pored ou making swirls in the air befo raisingaway. The perfect start to a day it was. Her fellow pack mates aroundher each lazziy starting to awake. This was it a great day.

(Sorry forany spelling erros if i type to much on here i ant see what im typeing LOL.)

Lux Lucis

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 06:45:10 pm »
You're clear, Sandra~! Just watch your spelling. :3 I will place you in Public for now, then after a few days you'll rise to Outrider. x3

CelesteWolf

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 06:57:24 pm »

Offline flamingheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • * coo coo *
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 06:58:04 pm »
Fritz
Flamingheart

Breed:House cat
Appearance: A white scarred cat, with red eyes.
Personality: Moody, grumpy
Dislikes: Cubs, Pups,wolves
Fears: Demons, War
Biography: A german war cat, who runs around with a german accent, really grumpy and he can get annoyed very easly wants to be a warrior for the clan, do not judge him for his size through.
Roleplay Sample: I roleplay in sentences (rarely paragraphs) grammar may become bad if rushed
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:06:56 pm by flamingheart »

xenogal

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 07:10:32 pm »
You're clear, Sandra~! Just watch your spelling. :3 I will place you in Public for now, then after a few days you'll rise to Outrider. x3
yay. I could see the heck i was typeing v.v;;;; The site gliches n and if i type to fast letters dont show up xD. So sorry bout dat.

Offline Turquiose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • wheee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2011, 07:36:42 pm »
=D
Hi. See ya!

Twiliac

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 11:31:22 pm »

Character Name: Slyvanas Tombstone.
In-Game Username: Twiliac.

Breed: Smildon x Cave Lion.
Appearance: Look Above :3.
Personality: Despite her bettered and torn look, she is a very quiet creature, very withdrawn. She doesn't speak much, if at all. She will exchange a few words here and there, but never more then a few scant words. She had been through her fair share of fights, shown by her weary milky eyes and her ripped ears. When she is angry, or in a fight. She is not known to back down. She will fight to the death, due to a blood lust that grips her smildon side. But over all, she is a gentle creature and normally quite peaceful.
Likes: Quietness, time on her own, time to brood. Good company, if she can find it.
Dislikes: Fighting, both physically and verbally. She will however, fight if the need ever arise. Generally, the heat, but she can cope.
Fears: She has no known fear yet, but if I had to pick one. Losing the loved ones around her.
Biography: Being born high in the rocky mountains of the north, she was the runt of the litter and soon her mother and her other siblings were exiled due to cross breeding between her parts. Her mother a smildon, her father a Cave Lion. She learned how to live, in the harsh snowy rocky lands he mother resided in.

Once attacked by a Cave Bear, she did her best to defend her mother and her siblings, who watched in terror as their little sitter, yet bigger sibling of the three surprisingly. Stood up to the bear, she did not kill it, but she had done enough damage for it to die later on due to the grave wounds it suffered. Once she had calmed down and soon found out what she did, she didn't look back, she just left. Ever since she had been on her own, fighting her way at times if she wished to be alone, or was being picked on by one creature or the other for her half-blood. Or bad blood, as most called it. She was nothing more then a pure out cast, unwanted by anyone.
Rank Wanted: Warrior, perhaps, lest you think shes suited for something, more.
Roleplay Sample: Do I need to? xd.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:37:55 pm by Twilia »