Author Topic: ~.3 Clan Map :].~  (Read 4789 times)

alphafemale143

Re: ~.3 Clan Map :].~
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 05:00:36 pm »
XD its a confusing map... still trying to figure out what to do with it XP

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 05:08:28 am »
Name: Patchpaw
Username: spottednose
Char's Age: 6 moons
Family: N/A
Clan you want to join: fernclan
Char's Personality: friendly, sort of shy, self-less
Char's Bio: was born a rouge and was abandoned by her family of rouges before she could even see, hear or meow, the day she was abandoned she was found by a fernclan hunting patrol and they took her in, now she is the medicne cat apprentice of fernclan and she as alwayse thought she was born in this clan too, she knows nothing about her real parents though she thinks her real parents r in fernclan with her.

can i be a medicne cat aprentice? and the map link leads to an invlaid or deleted file
and i have a preset in progress, i'll upload it to mediafire and post the link when it's done
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:17:09 am by weffa »

Offline Nikila

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 02:12:03 pm »
Name: BubbleKit
Username: Nikila
Char's Age: Not born (if its ok)
Family: Dont know
Clan you want to join: Lake Clan
Char's Personality: Kind, funny, playfull, like romantic and nice boys/ males cats.
Char's Bio: Dont have any bio yet (Write it later, when she gets born and know her family)

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 10:00:53 pm »
Name: Patchpaw
Username: spottednose
Char's Age: 6 moons
Family: N/A
Clan you want to join: fernclan
Char's Personality: friendly, sort of shy, self-less
Char's Bio: was born a rouge and was abandoned by her family of rouges before she could even see, hear or meow, the day she was abandoned she was found by a fernclan hunting patrol and they took her in, now she is the medicne cat apprentice of fernclan and she as alwayse thought she was born in this clan too, she knows nothing about her real parents though she thinks her real parents r in fernclan with her.

can i be a medicne cat aprentice? and the map link leads to an invlaid or deleted file
and i have a preset in progress, i'll upload it to mediafire and post the link when it's done
Name: BubbleKit
Username: Nikila
Char's Age: Not born (if its ok)
Family: Dont know
Clan you want to join: Lake Clan
Char's Personality: Kind, funny, playfull, like romantic and nice boys/ males cats.
Char's Bio: Dont have any bio yet (Write it later, when she gets born and know her family)

((please post it on the other forum ::
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7706.0

@weffa yes you can be a shaman app. on the new one,
@nikila yes thats ok too :P

Lake Clan is now Stream clan, Fern Clan is now Storm Clan, and Crystal Clan is now Snow :P