dsgbuzu
0 (0%)
bjhhdjshnv
0 (0%)
ifbnnblnz
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: June 07, 2011, 07:47:00 pm

Author Topic: NEW WARRIORS CATS RPG BE FREE TO JOIN!  (Read 1713 times)

Nasanta

NEW WARRIORS CATS RPG BE FREE TO JOIN!
« on: June 04, 2011, 07:47:00 pm »
I am going to make a map that is a moddle of the tarritory in warriors and I will make shure to make full of fun! Good thing I own the book so all i'll half to do first is drawl it. You can be a cat or a dog or a twoleg and you can also be a bager and don't forget foxes. you must be a cat to join a clan or bloodclan. we will have blood clan but they will be on the twoleg map cuase Bloodclan is made up of kittypets and rounges and mabbe some loners. I know that in Feralheart being a human is not an option but you can pretend. In this game you arn't bossed around like you are in some RPGs. You will half to ask me for help in some casess but you are free to do what ever you want. I am not saying "go ahead break as much rules as you can! it'll be so fun!". You can't play a game without rules. you'll half to ask me for help if you are a towleg and you want to get a house or if some buddy is makeing you feel bad and don't forget- if you want kits. You may also ask of you are a bloodclan cat wanting to kill, a twoleg who wants to go for a hike or wolk ther dog or rideon the thunderpath, a dog who dicides to start a pack in the forest, and a bager or fox who needs a home can ask me to dowlode the map. I make shure to post a new artical when i am done makeing my map.  

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: NEW WARRIORS CATS RPG BE FREE TO JOIN!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 07:57:39 pm »
This doesn't go here... but I have no idea where it goes. ._.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 09:42:05 pm »
Maggie, with your registration on this forum you have agreed to have a CORRECT spelling!
Follow the rules!

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 03:11:30 pm »
This doesn't go here.... >:C