Author Topic: Otogakure (OPEN)  (Read 26520 times)

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
Otogakure (OPEN)
« on: January 06, 2011, 09:47:54 pm »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 03:18:30 am by Kenta Uzumaki »
Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

Shiro

Re: Otogakure (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 08:42:42 pm »
In-game Username: Shiro
Fourm Username: Shiro
Canine: Mexican Wolf
Name: Nikko
Pic or description: A dark gray teenage male with highlighted purple features. A dull dark ominous appearance gives way to his ability. Said to be a ghost he can manipulate his body to do unatural things. However Nikko, being quiet and too tired most of the time, is normally to lost in his mind to focus on his ability and sticks to a more physical fight style. He seeks training. It's also said he's never slept in his life.
Rp sample: (AKLDJFKLSDF I'm to tired right now. -Half asleep-)

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 12:36:54 am »
Welcome Shiro! Your accepted xP

Shiro

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 12:40:49 am »
Awesome. XD I've never used that charrie before I'm glad to finnaly find a purpose for him. LOLOL. Naruto brings back memories. but I kinda got a little sick of it with all the repeat fighting ya know but lol I DEFINATLY know enough to join LOLOL. My fav was the mist village though xD

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 12:47:30 am »
Cool xD
The think that bothers me in Naruto is the Flashbacks.. lol
My Fav Villages are Sound and Leaf. I am hoping to Make all of the villages. Every Single Detail also. Seeing I have a meshing Program. I'm going to create a lot lol.
I never seen The Sound. So I have to make that Village up.

Shiro

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 12:54:57 am »
OHWOW. Lol. I think they show a few shots of the forests there in the anime though. I'd run by that personally.

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 01:18:02 am »
Ohyes. Im also going to try making the forests. and the One place. I think Its called "Forest of Death".

I have to think some more xD
and work on some meshing. The Hokage Faces will probably be the hard part for me.

Shiro

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 01:18:59 am »
Ohwow you're actualy gona do that oxo Lol wow. This will be good ~

Offline Shizuka

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • maybe it's a dream - maybe nothing else is real
    • View Profile
    • ~These Starry Nights v.2~ A Semi-Literate Warrior Cat RP
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 04:04:24 am »
Can I join? I love the anime Naruto!!(I watch every episode and read every chapter!) Neji is my favorite character and I think Orochimaru is the best villan that ever existed!

Name: [Oto]Shizuka
Wolf: Red wolf
Username and forum username: Shizuka
A little about Shizuka: Shizuka is a young reddish brown wolf with red eyes. Small but vicious and violent and is not afraid to rip out her enemies throats and lick their blood. Not afraid to kill enemy children either. Shizuka has a white tip on her tail and white tips on her ears, a white belly and white legs. Shizuka also has white triangle shapes around her eyes. Shizuka likes blood too. Alsmost like a sauce on her meals. ^^
Abilities: Shizuka has mastered all 13 celestial brush powers. When she activates one of these powers, her tail becomes soaked in celestial black ink(when she dips her tail into blood, she can even use blood as her ink! Blood ink's advantages vary depending on the situation, usually just to show off a past bloody victory) and she raises her tail and writes in ink the sign in mid air of what she's gonna do. The first of the 13 powers:
Sunrise: makes sunlight shine brighter, even at night, the sun's light will reflect through the atmosphere to the farthest region of the earth away from the sun.
Rejuvenation: Restores distroyed objects to their origional form. A time related power.
Power slash: Shizuka can draw a line over the enemy in her line of sight. In that instant, the enemy is slashed through the line. This power can be trained to become even more powerful to cut through harder things
Greensprout: three nature techniques: Bloom: Shizuka uses ink to bring dead plants or trees back to life in full bloom, grow back life in a cursed area, and pokeing the ground with ink will bring up a large tree instantly. Water Lily: Shizuka can make a lily sprout up on the waters surface. It's most useful for standing on to catch your breath, instead of using chakra to stand on the water. Vine: Shizuka can draw a line from any nearby flower to her, or any other object, to tie the two objects together, and even pull them together. It's most useful for getting around quickly.
Cherry bomb: Shizuka draws a circle with a line sticking out. The explosion is pretty wide range and it doesn't affect Shizuka.
Waterspout: From any source of water, Shizuka can control the power of water by drawing  a line from the source to the target. She can also make the water shoot upwards, and ride the the spout up high.
Crescent: Shizuka can howl and the sky will clear to reveal the moon, even in direct sunlight. It may help boost the power of other wolves, animals, weapons, or even monsters :3
Galestorm: Shizuka can summon a gust of wind to blow away enemies that aren't holding onto something stable and strong. It can extinguish fire and is useful for knocking down flying enemies. As Shizuka traines this power, it will become stronger.
Inferno: from any source of fire, Shizuka can control the power of fire by drawing a line from the source to the target. It can singe enemies, and melt ice. Shizuka can also summon a burst of fire out of the molecules in the air, however this takes alot more chakra and Shizuka can only go for 3 or 4 rounds of this.
Veil of Mist: Shizuka can slow down time for herself for a moment. 4 seconds in real time becomes 10 seconds. Shizuka is still training to improve this technique's time limit.
Catwalk: By splattering ink all over a wall, Shizuka can run freely accross the wall as if it were the ground without using chakra.
Thunderstorm: From any source of lightning or electricity, Shizuka can control the power of lightning by drawing a line from the source to the target. Electrifies enemies, epecially those that like to hold tall objects ;3 As Shizuka trains this power, she can draw more power from the source to make the attack stronger.
Blizzard: From any source of Ice, Shizuka can control ice power by drawing a line from the source to the target. Freezes enemies in a block of ice. When it's snowing, Shizuka can freeze the snow to make platforms in the air. As Shizuka trains this power, it will become stronger and harder to melt or break.
Even though Shizuka can control many elements, her chakra element is fire. She uses a sword with flames all over it's blade. it hovers over her shoulders. Shizuka's favorite attack with her sword is lunging and spinning the sword around by holding it by the ribbon on it's hilt, and the flames  create a firey tornado :3
I can start out as a Genin wolf and work my way up! I fight like Amaterasu as you can see ^^(from the game Okami)
Rp sample:
Forum style rping: Shizuka saw the other ninja wolves lining up in front of the Otokage's room. "What's going on?" she asked, turning her head.
Game style rping: Shizuka looked up at the mysterious lion before her. This is the one she was supposed to defeat. Shizuka crouched down and swished her tail back and forth, ready for a fun battle. "Come at me with all ya got! I won't back down!" she called out to it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:06:16 pm by Shizuka »

~These Starry Nights v.2~ A Warrior Cat RP
open to all levels of roleplay
characters[/ur

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 04:06:42 am »
Accepted! 8D welcome!